Azamara Apology E-Mail

gosport11

I also received the same apology. What a nice gesture from Azamara to admit to and resolve a problem.

Years ago I was receiving 74 duplicate emails a day from Celebrity. This took a few weeks to correct and customer service was extremely poor.

It looks like Azamara is going in the right direction.

Hi Everyone !

I recieved it also. When I emailed Azamara about the duplicate emails, they responded immediately, and were genuninely concerned. While the glitch was a non-event for me (the delete key works well in those situations), their apology was a very nice gesture.

Too funny, it came to my wife yesterday afternoon. Sadly though we were never in the crosshairs of the messed up mass emails...I saw the email and thought what???

I've been looking for the right cruise to try Azamara as a step up from RCCL...or perhaps a few steps up based on the on board cruise experience I read and hear about...

Only two duplicates!

However, I must commend Azarama, our host Andy, and a Supervisor at Azarama - nameless by request.

I had made a snide remark that I was glad that AZ was going upscale but wished that they had done so right now as I still didn't get my docs and baggage tags.

They contacted me immediately and I got the docs and tags from my TA yesterday which was nice as I am leaving Tuesday for Hong Kong!!

So thanks Andy - glad someone passes on our suggestions, complaints etc to the powers-that-be!

The way I look at it, at least someone cared enough to apologize, most cruise lines would not even do that much. ;)

Really, I thought it was funny to see 12 or 13 identical emails in my inbox! Certainly not too hard to get rid of!! ;)

Archived