Tortola Sightseeing Tour

K8sMom

Has anyone taken a sightseeing type tour in Tortola with an independent tour company? If so, is there a web site for information and reservations? Are there tour operators at the dock (other than taxis) that you can sign up with?

Hi

I just went on the White Squall II for a great full day snorkel tour. It was great and included unlimited drinks and a nice lunch. The staff was very friendly and accomodating.

We had a really good time, had 2 snorkel stops and a beach stop. The beach had a fun bar where they make these incredible drinks called the bushwachers.

The price was $95 and included everything but a tip and any drinks you bought on the beach. Well worth and would go again.

The sail boat is 80 ft I think, definititely a bit older sail boat but we were not there for pretty. They take only a max of 24 guests.

I would go again if I go to Tortola....they have website check it out. I believe it is the same as the name I listed above.

Have fun

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Logie, if you are still around....

I'm very interested in booking with White Squall. Were you able to pay with credit card at the site, or was it cash only? (3 people each paying their own way can get confusing, ya know...). How was the open bar and lunch? Did you get to see the baths or any of the caves? Great snorkeling?

Thanks a lot--can't wait to visit Tortola!

Archived