Price range for a single glass of wine?

jlovely

thank you! :) We are actually looking into the wine packages for dinner. Since there's two of us it'll roughly work out to 2 glasses of wine each per bottle. Problem comes AFTER dinner when we want more wine :rolleyes: Just trying to price out the post-dinner drinking!

We're debating upping the package from 5 to 7 bottles so we can each take a bottle out of the MDR with us to enjoy after dinner a few nights (I promise we're not drunks...but it's a LONG night after dinner!)

We had a bottle each at dinner too and took what was left with us for the rest of the evening or the next day at lunch.

We're debating upping the package from 5 to 7 bottles so we can each take a bottle out of the MDR with us to enjoy after dinner a few nights (I promise we're not drunks...but it's a LONG night after dinner!)

Don't worry about being judged on a cruise. At home I would never in a million years drink a LI Iced Tea at 10:30 in the morning (helllllooooo Coco Cay) or pop a 16-oz bottle of Bud at 11:30.

;)

Don't worry about being judged on a cruise. At home I would never in a million years drink a LI Iced Tea at 10:30 in the morning (helllllooooo Coco Cay) or pop a 16-oz bottle of Bud at 11:30.

;)

Very true. I have heard quite a few on here say they like Baileys in their coffee in the morning too.;)

;)

OK you're making me thirsty :)

Archived