Everglades Experience w/ FLL Airport Transfer

MyImagination

I'm thinking of booking a tour like this on my own. I have a rental car booked for after our cruise but would love to see the everglades.

Looking forward to hearing from other that have done it already!

We did the Everglades post-excursion & it was awesome!!....quite a unique experience. This was the only excursion we booked through Carnival (we do all others ourselves). The buses were waiting for us, luggage was taken care of, & the airport drop was in plenty of time. I strongly urge you to consider this excursion as the Everglades are quite unique.

The airboats hold about 20 people or so.....just seeing the alligators in their natural habitat in the glades was very interesting. Even the driver lured one up to our boat with a marshmallow!....made great pics!

The alligator "show" is included & you can also get your pic made with a live baby alligator. The show is informative about the alligators as it is meant to be educational for all ages about the Everglades.

I'll check on the price/person.....can't remember that at the moment.

Enjoy your cruise!

We did the Everglades post-excursion & it was awesome!!....quite a unique experience. This was the only excursion we booked through Carnival (we do all others ourselves). The buses were waiting for us, luggage was taken care of, & the airport drop was in plenty of time. I strongly urge you to consider this excursion as the Everglades are quite unique.

The airboats hold about 20 people or so.....just seeing the alligators in their natural habitat in the glades was very interesting. Even the driver lured one up to our boat with a marshmallow!....made great pics!

The alligator "show" is included & you can also get your pic made with a live baby alligator. The show is informative about the alligators as it is meant to be educational for all ages about the Everglades.

I'll check on the price/person.....can't remember that at the moment.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks! I have never booked an excursion or transfer with carnival, so I was curious if it was worth it. On the website it says the tour last 3 hours. Is that the time spent in the Everglades? Or does that include the travel time from the ship to the Glades then to the airport. Do you remember about what time you arrived at the airport?

I agree with everything pianogrl said. We enjoyed the excursion very much and saw all the wildlife promised. Our flight was late afternoon so it was a perfect solution. We had not known before that post cruise excursions were available so when we saw it listed we jumped at the opportunity.

I agree with everything pianogrl said. We enjoyed the excursion very much and saw all the wildlife promised. Our flight was late afternoon so it was a perfect solution. We had not known before that post cruise excursions were available so when we saw it listed we jumped at the opportunity.

Yes, it does sound like a great way to spend a few hours.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived