Liberty Of the Seas cabin & other Questions

mejo

Our family has rented the Presidential Family Suite for our vacation. My parents cruise all the time, but the rest of us have not, so we have a few questions.

I have read where people bring on waters and sodas, is the necessary with the concierge lounge access. Can you get bottles of water, soda and juice or do you still need to buy the packages?

On Labadee are there cabanas either for suites guests or to rent. My Father burns like a lobster!

I have read where the balconies above can look onto others. Is this true for this room? Do you have a view from the balcony or is it obstructed?

We have 9 & 10 yrs old do they get a seapass or something else?

How early can we board the ship?

I'm sure I will think of other questions later, but I welcome any and all information I can get. Also, if anyone has any pictures of this cabin, other than the RCI web site ones, I would love to see them.

Thanks in advance

Every soul gets a Seapass---it's your room key and ID for getting off and re-boarding the ship at ports...you MUST have one.

Most folks who know, will board before noon....

All balconies are covered by the deck above, except for the afts....there, part of your balcony will be seen by decks above you, but if you stay scrunched by your door, you'll have more privacy!

There's PLENTY of shade on Labadee---no need to PAY for a cabana....and sunscreen (a high SPF) is recommended...the sun is quite strong!

I'm pretty sure you can get some of the beverages in the CL....but you can also bring non-alcoholic stuff on, if you want.

Our family has rented the Presidential Family Suite for our vacation. My parents cruise all the time, but the rest of us have not, so we have a few questions.

I have read where people bring on waters and sodas, is the necessary with the concierge lounge access. Can you get bottles of water, soda and juice or do you still need to buy the packages?

On Labadee are there cabanas either for suites guests or to rent. My Father burns like a lobster!

I have read where the balconies above can look onto others. Is this true for this room? Do you have a view from the balcony or is it obstructed?

We have 9 & 10 yrs old do they get a seapass or something else?

How early can we board the ship?

I'm sure I will think of other questions later, but I welcome any and all information I can get. Also, if anyone has any pictures of this cabin, other than the RCI web site ones, I would love to see them.

Thanks in advance

You may bring on your own sodas and juices - while you can get them "for free" in the Concierge Lounge, that's only during "cocktail hour", 5 to 8:30 P.M.

You should get to the port around 11, and unless there is some sort of problem with the previous cruise, you will be checked in and on the ship quite quickly.

The PS is on Deck 6, and the other aft cabins can lean over their railings and look into your balcony, but since you'll have kids with you, I doubt that you'll be doing anything on the balcony that would cause you a problem with spectators. ;)

There are cabanas on Labadee, and they are available to suite guests. There is a charge associated with them, but I don't know if ALL suite guests have to pay. It's a new thing, and I haven't been to Labadee since they were built. There may be certain privileges that come from being in the PS. You also get better lunch food in the cabana area. :)

As for pictures, I just searched on webshots for you:

http://family.webshots.com/album/559148117XLCmdf

http://travel.webshots.com/album/566196390ddCfqM

http://family.webshots.com/album/559266323chfGPl?start=0

http://travel.webshots.com/album/550946456fqVsJS?start=24

• 2 months later...

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has stayed in the Presidential family suite recently and can tell me about the refrigerator in the suite?

Also has anyone rented the cabanas on Labadee lately and are the over the water ones available yet? ( heard they had earthquake damage?)

Archived