NCL~Bermuda~September

CruiseAdict218

So what does everyone think of Bermuda? We are most likey going to take a cruise here in September for my B-day :D :D :D :D :D :D, is it fun? How is NCl? The Dawn to be exact, tell me your reviews, (RCL was too expensive, Princess doesnt do Bermuda :[ Carnival doesnt do it in Sept.) so our choice is NCL and some of my family members don't fly -_- and we already did Canada cruise ( 5 day) and my mom doesnt like The Bahamas so its NCL~Bermuda so anyway give my honest reviews for Bermuda and NCL Dawn, Thanks to everyone who helped

P.S- sry its alot but two other things:

1)Bermuda's currency in King's Wharf is Bermuda/USA right?<---collector

we went to Bermuda on NCL two years ago in September. The ocean was smooth on the way down out of Boston, a little rougher on the way home,the weather was gorgeous while there, the water was wonderful, and the crowds were small. We had a fabulous time and I am sure you will also. Bermuda is so different from Bahamas, very clean and very wealthy. We didn't see any poverty and people were so very friendly.We used American money only in fact, had to go to the bank to get some coins to bring home for the kids as souveniers. We are going back this April on the Dawn but from everything I have read, the Dawn is a great choice of ships. Two years ago we were docked at St George which was a quaint little town with lots to do. We visited the Royal Dockyard for a day and there didn't seem to be as much to do but I am probably wrong about this, but I would definitely take a trip to the St george area if I were you.

we went to Bermuda on NCL two years ago in September. The ocean was smooth on the way down out of Boston, a little rougher on the way home,the weather was gorgeous while there, the water was wonderful, and the crowds were small. We had a fabulous time and I am sure you will also. Bermuda is so different from Bahamas, very clean and very wealthy. We didn't see any poverty and people were so very friendly.We used American money only in fact, had to go to the bank to get some coins to bring home for the kids as souveniers. We are going back this April on the Dawn but from everything I have read, the Dawn is a great choice of ships. Two years ago we were docked at St George which was a quaint little town with lots to do. We visited the Royal Dockyard for a day and there didn't seem to be as much to do but I am probably wrong about this, but I would definitely take a trip to the St george area if I were you.

Archived