PoA Roberts tours question

coffeebeagle

How has anyone's experience been with Robert's tours vs. NCL shore excursions? I am terrified of not getting back to the ship on time, or finding it not to be good value. However, their prices are half of what NCL are. Anyone with experience? Our ship leaves April 3rd, it's our first trip to Hawaii and we're celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. I want to make sure we have fun seeing everything! Thanks in advance for your help.

Next Sunday and Monday we will have Robert tours in Maui and will post back as to results. As far as price goes, too many people want to compare apples to oranges when it comes to private vs. NCL tours. Yes I expect the tours to be similar (private vs. NCL), but I'm sure Roberts will be a little more spartan.

I can't believe that a tour at half the price can't be a good "deal".

Roberts is the primary tour provider in Hawaii. When we were on the PofA a few years ago, all the Robert's buses were lined up waiting for the cruise passengers just outside the disembarkation area.

We rented a car in each port as we had both been to the islands we were visitng. A car is going to let you go places the bus can't get to--especially in Kauai.

Try searching for Roberts Tours in this board. Or just google "Reviews of Roberts Tours Hawaii"

We just came back from POA using Roberts Tour for all port plus to and from Honolulu Airport. They're very good, all tour guides are very professional and knowledge with new buses or vans. We'll see NCL tour bus at every stop that we made. Princess Cruise to hawaii actually uses Roberts Tour as their Excursion Provider, so that should give them a plus.

We used Roberts for tours in Maui and Kuaui and were thoroughly pleased with their service, their tours, and their prices. Roberts has been doing tours for cruise ships longer than the company that NCL uses. They are a very reputable company throughout the islands, and I would never hesistate to recommend them. You will NOT have any worry about returning to the ship on time! Use the money you save to enjoy another tour, or have a Mai Tai!!!

Archived