New Le Bistro Menu

VonChap

In the restaurants that have the surcharge can you eat as much as you want. Could you get the scallops and the escargot appetizer? Man, I must be hungry right now if I'm asking that. lol

you can have all the appitizers, salads, soup and dessert you want for the sur charge price, but only 1 entree.

Nita

In the restaurants that have the surcharge can you eat as much as you want. Could you get the scallops and the escargot appetizer? Man, I must be hungry right now if I'm asking that. lol

Are you asking if you can order just the appetizers and forego the main course? Not sure about that.

I know, so many of them look awesome. I think I will choose a couple, skin the soup, maybe the salad and settle on an entree...

Nita

"Skin the soup" That's so funny. I am actually allergic to onions, but love the taste of good French Onion Soup (particularly the cheese!). I thought I was the only one who would 'skin the soup'. Usually DH order it and I take a bite or two or cheese and broth (along with a benedryl and tums). Knowing that others 'skin' gives me boldness to order my own :)

This new menu looks more appealing.

Since I won't touch mushrooms, blue cheeses or nuts other than peanuts, pinenuts and hazelnut FLAVORED items the menu at present has been a bit questionable...

It sounds like there's some sort of rollout schedule? Could someone email that to me if this is the case?

inthewaside (at) aol (dot) com

Thanks! (just afraid I might forget to check back here... I'll be on Pearl April 24-May 1

"Skin the soup" That's so funny. I am actually allergic to onions, but love the taste of good French Onion Soup (particularly the cheese!). I thought I was the only one who would 'skin the soup'. Usually DH order it and I take a bite or two or cheese and broth (along with a benedryl and tums). Knowing that others 'skin' gives me boldness to order my own :)

I'm allergic to onions, too. I usually make my husband order things I really can't eat so I can steal a taste...like onion rings! Wow...just writing about onion rings and french onion soup has me literally drooling...it's like those sausage vendors...the smell of fried onions will get you every time!

Archived