Aqua Class Solstice Aft Cabins

melindda

Hi, preparing to book a cabin on Solstice Aqua class cabin and I am very confused. I read about 1601 and 1606 being the larger hump balconies but also a larger overhang.

I have been looking at the aft cabins as a possible choice, is there a large overhang there as well or will we get sun, depending on ship direction of course?

Would appreciate any help.

Hi, preparing to book a cabin on Solstice Aqua class cabin and I am very confused. I read about 1601 and 1606 being the larger hump balconies but also a larger overhang.

I have been looking at the aft cabins as a possible choice, is there a large overhang there as well or will we get sun, depending on ship direction of course?

Would appreciate any help.

here is a site that has Hundreds of solstice class pics, (I gave you the link to zoomer in pics of solstice) look at them a decide for yourself, the forward and aft AQ rooms are under the overhang, I would suggest the rooms on the front side, but on, the hump for the least overhang impact. I have room 1610 in may and it has a large balcony and minumum overhang inpact also a great view forward.

hope this helps!

http://www.depping-design.de/test/thumbnails.php?album=90

I went through this same dilemma before I booked. The only conclusion I was able to come to was that the cabins you listed towards the aft are a full level below the overhang. If you look at the pictures provided you can see that unlike the forward cabins, these AQ cabins from the hump back have other staterooms above them (I believe those are all suites). I selected my cabin in that area because it appears there is more chance for sun and less chance for overhead noise.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived