Flight Change

Kali22

Hi,

I was originally booked on a departing flight for 3 PM which I knew would give us enough time to get off the boat, go through customs and get to the airport. However, I was just e-mailed flight changed information and now they have changed our flight to 1:38 PM. Do you think this will still be enough time or should I change it?

Thanks!

Without knowing what port your coming into and airport you're leaving from you'll probably get vague answers but Carnival says that you should set your flights for any time after Noon, (I believe, someone will correct me if I'm wrong~;)) so you should be fine~

You don't say which port/airport make up your itinerary. Here is the information from Carnival FAQ's

Recommended times for outbound air flights.

Anchorage - earliest return flight after 11:00 AM

Baltimore - earliest return flight after 2:30PM

Charleston - earliest return flight after 11:05AM

Ensenada - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM for San Diego; 1:30 PM for Los Angeles International

Ft. Lauderdale - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM for Ft. Lauderdale; 12:00 PM for Miami International

Galveston (Houston Hobby or George Bush Intercontinental Airports)- earliest return flight after 1:30 PM

Honolulu - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM

Jacksonville - earliest return flight after 11:00 AM

Los Angeles - earliest return flight after 12:30 PM for Los Angeles International; 1:30 PM for John Wayne-Santa Ana/Orange County

Miami - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM for Miami; 12:00 PM for Ft. Lauderdale

Mobile - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM

New Orleans - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM

New York – Earliest return flights out of Newark, John F. Kennedy or LaGuardia Airports after 1:00 PM

Port Canaveral – Earliest return flight after 12:00 PM for Orlando and Melbourne Airports for 3 & 4 day cruises, 1:00pm for 7 day cruises

Rome - earliest return flight after 9:30 AM

San Diego - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM

San Juan - earliest return flight after 12:00 PM

Seattle - earliest return flight after 11:45AM

Tampa - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM

Vancouver - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM

Hi,

I was originally booked on a departing flight for 3 PM which I knew would give us enough time to get off the boat, go through customs and get to the airport. However, I was just e-mailed flight changed information and now they have changed our flight to 1:38 PM. Do you think this will still be enough time or should I change it?

Thanks!

You did not state which port and airport and the distaince between the two however we are docking in Port Canaveral and flying from Orlando and our flight is also around 1:40 pm which gives enough time.

Oh I'm sorry! We will be at the Ft Lauderdale port and leaving from the FLL airport, so it should be a quick ride. Thanks... I feel better. lol

At FLL you could book a flight as early as 10:00 and probably make it. Unless the ship is delayed getting back to port, which is very rare, you will have MORE than enough time. FLL is about 7 or 8 minutes from the port.

Archived