Do the rates ever get lower than early savings booking?

luv2gonow

Yes the rate just got cheaper on my upcoming cruise but my balcony type is full so they won't honor the price decrease. I would have readily accepted a lower balcony cabin but can't do that. We recieved a price change on board credit once but that was during the H1N1 scare.

We booked ES a few months ago and just got a past guest rate and upgrade due to my watchful eye. :) Saved us $111 and moved us up 2 decks on the Dream. Keep checking!!

We also called and got the past guest rate...For out 3 Oceanview rooms in July on the Dream for 8 people we saved 1140.dollars...!!

I booked within last month for June Destiny cruise

*past guest was initially the best rate

*then, cheaper military opened up a few weeks ago

*ES finally dipped to become the 'best' rate last Friday, so i decided to switch it over before it disappears.:)

Are price drops more for inside/ocean view/balcony cabins versus let's say an aft wrap?

that's what i have booked ES;)figure there are still 4 open on my sailing & the OS have been priced lower that the wraps for some time...im betting the wrap pricing will drop. If not, im happy with my rate regardless.:)

jmho, when booking close to the ES cutoff period, the odds probably favor the categories with more 'unbooked' cabins.

Archived