Can you bring booze on Victory

jbkinny

The rules changed a few weeks ago, you can still bring the wine but no booze, yes this port used to be very laxed in letting you walk right on with a bottle of rum ect... the new test rule is being tried in Miami & San Juan, The are even checking more backed luggage now.

Oh i'll be on Victory in a few weeks, i'll let you know if my luggage is tagged & gone thru;)

rusty wallace used to say about NASCAR, "it's the drivers' job the cheat, it's NASCAR's job to catch us." i think the same principle applies here.

on a completely unrelated side note, i was on victory a few weeks ago and saw drug dogs on board the 3rd or 4th day of the cruise. i forget the exact day and have no fear of drug dogs but i was really surprised to see them.

You have to pack anything you want in checked luggage.

I did get tagged a few weeks ago but it was a electrical tie put on wrong and it slipped right off when I pulled on it.:rolleyes: really!

They never told me why I was tagged so I never told it fell off.

Thanks CC:)

i was on victory a few weeks ago and saw drug dogs on board the 3rd or 4th day of the cruise. i forget the exact day and have no fear of drug dogs but i was really surprised to see them.

The last 2 times i left out of San Juan, they had the drug dogs wandering tha halls, As a result, there were a few people handcuffed being taken away.

rusty wallace used to say about NASCAR, "it's the drivers' job the cheat, it's NASCAR's job to catch us." i think the same principle applies here.

on a completely unrelated side note, i was on victory a few weeks ago and saw drug dogs on board the 3rd or 4th day of the cruise. i forget the exact day and have no fear of drug dogs but i was really surprised to see them.

Iv seen drug dogs walk thru the cages of luggage that people set out at night to be taken off the cruise at disembarkation. I know some girls on my deck on Ecstasy were smoking, we even discussed how strong the smell was in the hallway and if I thought others would notice when I reacted a little when they came out. I knew for sure what it was.

I wonder how they can get on with it, enough for a quad of girls to smoke thru out a whole cruise!!! lmao.

My Ecstasy cruise last January, a year ago, they smoked on my hallway too, and security came, but my steward said they werent in trouble. Just checking. Both times in windowless cabins!!! yikes.

Iv seen drug dogs walk thru the cages of luggage that people set out at night to be taken off the cruise at disembarkation. I know some girls on my deck on Ecstasy were smoking, we even discussed how strong the smell was in the hallway and if I thought others would notice when I reacted a little when they came out. I knew for sure what it was.

I wonder how they can get on with it, enough for a quad of girls to smoke thru out a whole cruise!!! lmao.

My Ecstasy cruise last January, a year ago, they smoked on my hallway too, and security came, but my steward said they werent in trouble. Just checking. Both times in windowless cabins!!! yikes.

i've always thought it would be very easy to bring contraband on board. security is stiffer at football games than it is boarding cruise ships.

note to self: kronik = manditory balcony room.

Archived