Pride Category 11 Suite Floor Plan

CelticMutt

Hi - I'm looking for a floor plan as well as any pics of the Pride's mini suite and balcony. There's lot of one-angle "beauty shots" in the promo pieces, but I'd like to get a feel for the layout of the actual stateroom from a number of different angles and the overview offered by a floor plan.

TIA

CM

Hi, if you know the specific room number you can do a search on this board and you may find other folks who had stayed in that particular room and they may have posted photos of room. You can also go to the "webshots" website with a specific room number and may get some results as well. Pride is part of the Spirit class fleet and all their rooms are identical as well. So again if you can't find any Pride results try another ship in this particular fleet. We went on the Legend in 08 and 09 and had room 7298 it is an aft balcony (huge could easily fit 20 people on the balcony)separate bedroom, sitting area, vanity area and a huge bathroom with two sinks and jacuzzi tub. We love it since one person can be in the bedroom with the door closed and others can be in the sitting area or out on the balcony. We just booked the Pride suite 8273 which is identical but up one level and on the right side of the ship. These rooms are awesome and we try to get one whenever possible. There is also very little motion and I'm sensitive to motion and I sleep the best ever on any cruise. Hope this helps:)

Here are a couple of pics. Kinda gives you a little bit of an idea.

The bathroom has a jetted tub and shower doors verses just the shower with curtain. Also has granite counter tops. There is also a small area outside the bathroom with a vanity which helps when everyone is trying to get ready for dinner. I have some more pics. somewhere, I will try to get them posted. Hope this helps a little.

DSC01090.JPG.35c6385588574f23dbe91861145aea67.JPG

DSC01091.JPG.34ee2acc9b2d9ce1a3cc7a1ff6f1e345.JPG

Hi - I'm looking for a floor plan as well as any pics of the Pride's mini suite and balcony. There's lot of one-angle "beauty shots" in the promo pieces, but I'd like to get a feel for the layout of the actual stateroom from a number of different angles and the overview offered by a floor plan.

TIA

CM

Found this here (DarthGrady, I think). I believe it's from the Carnival Spirit but it's the same class of ship.

229691291_Diagram4228.jpg.529c4b3fbaff73a94e99bf7de5b0794d.jpg

Thank you folks so much for your quick replies - especially to nosykev11. Wow! That couldn't have been any more perfect since we're booked in the cabin 3 doors down from the one shown. This has given us a much better idea of the stateroom and balcony layout and now we can plan accordingly.

You guys are the best!

CM

Thank you folks so much for your quick replies - especially to nosykev11. Wow! That couldn't have been any more perfect since we're booked in the cabin 3 doors down from the one shown. This has given us a much better idea of the stateroom and balcony layout and now we can plan accordingly.

You guys are the best!

CM

I don't suppose any of the corner aft (corner) cabins are open on your sailing? I think with Carnival's "NEW" pricing structure, they might be a bit more - but that small amount is SOOOOO worth it!

Like DarthGrady put it... GIGANTIC BALCONY:

46462816_2cSur-L.jpg

You can host a LARGE Cruise Critic get-together out there:

112710475_7HguA-L.jpg

And the 270 degree panorama affords you some great views:

171353850_bgvDt-L.jpg

Tom

we just sailed the pride 6185 . we could have put another family's belongings we had soo much cabinet, drawer, closet space.

The "dressiing room " area before you get to the bathroom has a 2 sliding door closet. one side for hang ups, the other w/ shelving. Also the vanity/ dressing table has a drawer w/ the hair dryer, an outlet for your curling iron etc. and 3 or 4 more drawers.

This was in addition to the closet next to the bed. same set up. and a "chest of drawer area under the TV. and some cupboards in addition to that.

Amazing really. I loved keeping everything put out of sight.

The corner afts can not compare to any of the suites on the side.

And beware of deck 5 as that is just one big room- nothing at all like the others

Did you mean that the side suites can't compare to the corner afts? (I know, it's just semantics, LOL) :)

Tom

we just sailed the pride 6185 . we could have put another family's belongings we had soo much cabinet, drawer, closet space.

The "dressiing room " area before you get to the bathroom has a 2 sliding door closet. one side for hang ups, the other w/ shelving. Also the vanity/ dressing table has a drawer w/ the hair dryer, an outlet for your curling iron etc. and 3 or 4 more drawers.

This was in addition to the closet next to the bed. same set up. and a "chest of drawer area under the TV. and some cupboards in addition to that.

Amazing really. I loved keeping everything put out of sight.

I have to settle for the CONCEPT of keeping things out of sight, but neatnik DD and I are outnumbered by wife and 2 sons who are "messies". Oh well ... after 23 years, you adjust.

Did you mean that the side suites can't compare to the corner afts? (I know, it's just semantics, LOL) :)

Tom

LOL

The "suite" on deck 5 on the aft is just a plain ole room - nothing fancy- nothing "sweet" about it. ok the balcony is awesome though

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Trying to do some research on VS 7298 and 8268 on Legend. Anyone know if the layout is the same as the plans shown in the above post of cabin 4228?? Trying to convince DH it's worth the extra $. Not sure if deck 4 is available - website is only showing 2 available and we need a cabin for 3 of us.

We are staying in Ocean Suite 6166 and would like to know about the closet space. I read about a walk-in closet but I have not seen anything on the size or any pictures.

there are two closet in the room, and a closet and shelves in the dressing area.

they're big.. and hold A LOT. ie: two grown ups with two suitcases each and a kid with enough clothes to change three or four times a day.

Trying to do some research on VS 7298 and 8268 on Legend. Anyone know if the layout is the same as the plans shown in the above post of cabin 4228?? Trying to convince DH it's worth the extra $. Not sure if deck 4 is available - website is only showing 2 available and we need a cabin for 3 of us.

an aft wrap around suite ie: VS suite is ALWAYS worth it... if its available when i cruise, i take it.

it has yet to be available and this upcoming cruise in a week and a half we booked in feb, and they all were GONE.

I dont believe the cabins on Deck 4 sleep 3. Last I checked, the ones on Deck 7 and 8 did (you can check the deck plans and you'll see which ones sleep 3 and which don't). Deck 4 is preferred by lots of folks (who don't need a 3 person suite) because the balcony is pretty much totally covered. The higher up you go, the less coverage on the balcony. The railing also starts to curve inward as you go up, making the balcony space seem a bit more narrow the higher up you go. Deck 8 is right under the Lido, so you could get some noise. The cabins on deck 5, as someone already noted, don't have the separate bedroom layout that the others do.

However, to your question, the layout is the same (except deck 5)...and the video link at the top of this page shows a cabin on deck 7 so you can really "see" it. We have 7298 booked on the Legend for Christmas. :D Will be our first aft wrap and can't wait!

I dont believe the cabins on Deck 4 sleep 3. Last I checked, the ones on Deck 7 and 8 did (you can check the deck plans and you'll see which ones sleep 3 and which don't). Deck 4 is preferred by lots of folks (who don't need a 3 person suite) because the balcony is pretty much totally covered. The higher up you go, the less coverage on the balcony. The railing also starts to curve inward as you go up, making the balcony space seem a bit more narrow the higher up you go. Deck 8 is right under the Lido, so you could get some noise. The cabins on deck 5, as someone already noted, don't have the separate bedroom layout that the others do.

However, to your question, the layout is the same (except deck 5)...and the video link at the top of this page shows a cabin on deck 7 so you can really "see" it. We have 7298 booked on the Legend for Christmas. :D Will be our first aft wrap and can't wait!

Thanks for your reply! I found that only 3 of the VS sleep 3 and the website is showing 2 available. Not sure if we'll book it yet but I'm keeping my eye on it. We've had a corner aft on Valor that wasn't a suite and loved that balcony!!

• 8 months later...

Archived