Biodegradable sun screens???

holdon216

Just where do i find it and how do i know that it is in fact biodegradable? Need to use it for the dolphin swim. TY

I bought some with the name brand Caribbean Solutions. (http://www.caribbean-sol.com/) You can check their website to see if a store near you carries their products. You can also purchase it off Amazon.com, I purchased mine through AllVitaminsPlus.com because at the time (a month ago) they had it the cheapest and had free shipping. I also bought the Natural Icy Relief Gel just in case I do get a little red and the Natural Kukui Body Silk Moisturizer to use each day to keep my skin moisturized from being in the sun and salt water so much. I've read wonderful reviews about each of their products, in fact they were the best reviewed products when I searched for biodegradable sunscreens. We're using biodegradable sunscreens in all our ports so we do not contribute to the destruction of the reefs.

5Waldos, What is the actual brand name? I looked yesterday in fact it was in Target. Didn't see any. Odd....the bathing suits and sun screens are in the stores and NJ shore is swamped in snow and expecting another 12-24inches tomorrow night..brrrr. Can't wait till July's cruise :)

5Waldos, What is the actual brand name? I looked yesterday in fact it was in Target. Didn't see any. Odd....the bathing suits and sun screens are in the stores and NJ shore is swamped in snow and expecting another 12-24inches tomorrow night..brrrr. Can't wait till July's cruise :)

Oh dear- don't remember. It is usually in a separate area for "organic" lotions, etc. I had to ask because I couldn't find it the first time- now I know to look around. There are usually hand lotions and facial cleansers, etc- there are a lot of products and the sun screens are in there.

And yes I've been watching and sympathizing with you folks on the weather. Do they really think you could get another 24 inches? That just seems soooo unfair. We got hit about 8 years ago with 45 inches in one storm- next time I am outa here! I'll pack the car and drive anyplace the storm isn't going. And Colorado relies (or used to) mostly on solar power for snow removal off the major roads- we were stuck for weeks. Good luck- hope you have some nice wine and good books and noplace you have to go!

I bought some with the name brand Caribbean Solutions. (http://www.caribbean-sol.com/) You can check their website to see if a store near you carries their products. You can also purchase it off Amazon.com, I purchased mine through AllVitaminsPlus.com because at the time (a month ago) they had it the cheapest and had free shipping. I also bought the Natural Icy Relief Gel just in case I do get a little red and the Natural Kukui Body Silk Moisturizer to use each day to keep my skin moisturized from being in the sun and salt water so much. I've read wonderful reviews about each of their products, in fact they were the best reviewed products when I searched for biodegradable sunscreens. We're using biodegradable sunscreens in all our ports so we do not contribute to the destruction of the reefs.

I've used the Caribbean-Sol biodegradable sunscreen and was very happy with it, and hope you have a good experience with it as well.

I haven't used the other two products you mentioned, but they sound good, especially since I liked the Caribbean-Sol. Think I'm going to get some of the Natural Kukui Body Silk Moisturizer. Thanks for posting about these items. :)

Archived