Suite, Platinum & Elite Cocktail Lounge Menu

Av8tor

To those of you who've asked, here is the appetizer and special drink "menu" for the 5-7pm lounge up in Skywalkers from last week's Sapphire cruise. There is no listing for Wednesday because that was the Captain's Circle Club reception night...

CIMG1867.jpg.24d3d8d0b4244cc6b9b3426cf92565b3.jpg

This has got to be one of the most ridiculous cost cutting measures I've seen. No more party for Elite and Platinum members, but the opportunity to go have appetizers and pay for drinks every night. No thanks. I suppose some people took advantage of the free drinks at the party, but I always found the waiters were very good at avoiding eye contact if you wanted to ask for a second!

This has got to be one of the most ridiculous cost cutting measures I've seen. No more party for Elite and Platinum members, but the opportunity to go have appetizers and pay for drinks every night. No thanks. I suppose some people took advantage of the free drinks at the party, but I always found the waiters were very good at avoiding eye contact if you wanted to ask for a second!

They haven't discountinuted the Captain's Circle party, just added this extra. I have never seen a platinum/elite party 'only' in the past. Not sure where you got your info from, but it is incorrect.

Maybe I am confused with RCCL. We just got off the Star. There was a Captains Circle Party, and the usual welcome aboard champagne thing, but I seemed to recall a party for platinum and elite. Perhaps that's only RCCL so could be my mistake.

Maybe I am confused with RCCL. We just got off the Star. There was a Captains Circle Party, and the usual welcome aboard champagne thing, but I seemed to recall a party for platinum and elite. Perhaps that's only RCCL so could be my mistake.

I thought that I was missing some parties. Have been cruising Princess since 1986 and don't remember any parties for Platinum and Elite since those categories began maybe 10 years ago. Just checking to make sure I don't miss free food. LOL

Here is where the confusion might be -- on some ships, they will substitute a cocktail party for the most travelled passengers instead of having a most travelled passenger luncheon. When they do this they are able to open it up to more people than they can accomodate when they have the luncheon. This is in addition to, not instead of the Captain's Circle Party.

Here is where the confusion might be -- on some ships, they will substitute a cocktail party for the most travelled passengers instead of having a most travelled passenger luncheon. When they do this they are able to open it up to more people than they can accomodate when they have the luncheon. This is in addition to, not instead of the Captain's Circle Party.

Have never seen the cocktail party expanded to more than the top 40 most traveled.

Have seen less than 40 as many folks perfer the luncheon and dont attend

the cocktail party.

That said, I have only been to two cocktail parties.:)

Archived