Is there something wrong with 'Rhapsody'?

Tanderra

Hi lovely people :)....I have to say that because I've been reading many topics etc for a few weeks....and you all seem like really nice people.

We are going on our first cruise in April, on Rhapsody of the Seas. After reading so many hundreds of posts I have realised that, where people put their past cruises, not very many have been on 'Rhapsody'.

Is there a reason for this?

Thanking you in advance :)

We spent 11 lovely nights on Rhapsody Dec. 2008 along the eastern coast of Australia. She was a lovely ship. Nice crew, nice food selections, etc. I can't say I remember the entertainment that well. Nice cabin stewardess who was great and complimented us on being Platinum. She was terrific. Itinerary was wonderful although a bit warm. It was the start of their summer.

Carol

Hi lovely people :)....I have to say that because I've been reading many topics etc for a few weeks....and you all seem like really nice people.

We are going on our first cruise in April, on Rhapsody of the Seas. After reading so many hundreds of posts I have realised that, where people put their past cruises, not very many have been on 'Rhapsody'.

Is there a reason for this?

Thanking you in advance :)

Head on over to the P&O Australia boards (I know it sounds strange but it's for ALL cruise lines that are in Australia) you will find many members who have recently been on her and will be able to answer some questions for you.

We have sailed twice on Rhapsody, once out of Galveston & once an Alaska cruise, we have our third Rhapsody scheduled for April 2010 from Hawaii to Vancouver & can hardly wait. She has been our favorite ship so far. Love all the views and the crew!

I like the Rhapsody. It really is a perfect size, I think. I miss it being year round in Texas.

However: This is the only ship I've been on that has glass you can see through on the restroom doors. Very strange. My wife has multiple sclerosis and will use the handicap single-person restroom when available. I would stand in front of the door to keep others from seeing in. Really. You can look right in. :eek:

Hi all you lovely people :)...so very sorry for the delay. Our ISP has had problems in various areas of Western Aus, very frustrating :(

However, it has given me time to wallow in my guilt :D Seriously, I am so sad that many of you miss 'Rhapsody' since she has been 'Down Under' or on your West Coast.

I so appreciate all your comments...and 'ace1 & zoe 2', you will be getting on her when we disemabark on April 27th. If you wear a white carnation I will wave to you :)

To all you Texas folk and others from U.S states, my cousin lives in New Orleans and I have visited her a few times....just love it. So I have seen her before and after 'Katrina' (good onya N.O Saints!). Her husband was born in Dallas and just after 'Katrina' they moved to Houston for business purposes and they are now back in New Orleans. I have been to quite a few cities in the US but the only one I have been to in Texas is San Antonio....my OH wanted to see The Alamo...very moving.

So once again I would like to thank you all so very much :D

Archived