Whick dock in St. Thomas?

cmd1978

RCCL goes into Havensight.

I was on the Adventure in Nov. and Dec. and we did not dock in Havensight. We had to dock in the new one. I was very disappointed as I love to shop in the Havensight shopping center and go up to the top of the mountain to Paradise Point.

I was on the Adventure in Nov. and Dec. and we did not dock in Havensight. We had to dock in the new one. I was very disappointed as I love to shop in the Havensight shopping center and go up to the top of the mountain.

Interesting, thanks. It's actually been a couple of years since our last port call to St. Thomas, didn't realize there was a new dock!

There's not. If the previous poster is talking about Crown Bay, that dock is not new.

I should have said it was a new dock/pier for us to dock at. I have stopped at St. Thomas many, many times since 1989 and always at Havensight. In all of my previous cruises, on other cruise lines and RCCL, so this was new to us. ;)

Crown Bay Dock was opened in 2007. ;)

It's actually been a couple of years since our last port call to St. Thomas, didn't realize there was a new dock!
Wow, I didn't know this either. If I wake up and don't have that beautiful scene of Charlotte Amalie...... I'm not going to know where I am.

I guess it was just getting too crowded ! :( :(

Archived