Mini Bars in Extended Balcony Spirit????

Jdleong

Do all extended balcony rooms on the Spirit have a mini bar? What else can one expect in these room?

We have sailed on the Spirit last year and our booked again this year( March 1). in an extended Balcony room( handi capped equiped,we are not thank god).But there is a mini bar and a much larger balcony then the regular ones.Some where are ourn 115 sq.ft.my PVP was saying.But it doesn't show up that way on any of the cruise pictures of the staterooms.The best thing is..is that if you get upgraded the next one is a suite.Whooo hoooo:D .There are also larger showers but not larger bathrooms.they also usually have a sliding door in stead of the type that have a french style door.

Which date are you cruising on?:)

We are cruising on April 2nd, and I have a cabin on the Verandah deck. I have picked my cabin so I know there won't be an upgrade..but it is a nice cabin. I can't wait to sail, the weather here has been horrible, right now the roads are icy and it is raining on top of ice...I think I will stay in and read the boards...

We seem to keep following the same posts. We have an extended on the Panarama deck the TA called awhile back and upgraded us. We are set where we are now as we have a confirmed cabin with the upgrade. Glad you asked. Didn't know about the mini-bar or the shower. Yeah!

Be seeing you soon!

Happy Cruising,

Donna

We will be on the Spirit April 2nd also. We have booked 8234 and I am worried about the layout of the room! It is turned sideways. I asked my TA about an upgrade but she said they wanted to much $! Any info would be appreciated. We have been on this ship before and she is beautiful! See you on April 2nd.

Your cabin has a huge balcony, and from other posts, it is really nice. They say that there isn't a lot of noise from the elevators, and that the balcony is great. I thought about 7260, but I already had a forward cabin, and decided to stay with it. We have a thread for the cruise on the Carnival roll call board, come join us....

Yes, Come chat with us on the roll call board! Glad to see someone else is coming along with us. I think that makes 3 or 4 so far. I am on the panarama deck with you mid s-ship just past the elevators toward the front. I have on other ships been right by the elevators ( my 1st cruise) I wasn't bother by them. I still haven't decided on excursions yet. I have 2 teens going that prefer to stay on the ship..So, I go off and take my son (11) to site see.

We need to plan a meet & greet closer to the cruise.

HAppy Cruising,

Donna

As I remember all cabins have the Mini-Bar/Refrigerator. It will be locked, but if you ask your Steward they will unlock it for you and you will have to ask them to either empty it for you or tell them you plan on emptying it and discuss when to but the contents, or you'll be charged for the items the steward can't find. It will make a bottle of wine, champagne, water, sodea, etc. nicely cold but it takes at least 8 hours to do so. Not a very fast chilling unit. Yes there is glassware provided.....champagne flutes, wine glasses, highball and old-fashions, usually 2 of each, if you need more just ask the steward.

Glass shower doors are only in the Cat. 11 & 12 suites and they are on the Whirlpool tub/Shower combinations...........all other catalory of cabins have the shower curtains. Was on the Spirit on the May 2003 Honolulu to Vancouver run and just got off of 16 nights (back-to-back) for Christmas & New Year's on the Legend (also a Spirit class ship).

And yes I'm sailing with you also on 4/2 (just made final payment matter of fact, did you know if you don't have Carnival doing your Air Travel you can request that the documents get issued immediately........just thought you'd like to know) should have my documents within the next 7 days. My Mom, Daughter and I are on Empress Deck Forward on 6163. See you all on board!

Archived