S class balcony cabins configuration question

39august

How can I tell whether the sitting area is by the balcony doors on an S class ship, please? I will be booking Equinox next week while on Voyager of the Seas. I just spoke with the Captains' Club rep who said the reservationist will not be able to tell me how any particular cabin is configured. Is this right? How in the world can this be so difficult? Please help me out if anyone can do so. I really want the sitting area by the glass doors.

by the Future Cruise Sale person on board the Equinox this holiday cruise that if there is a berth that comes down from the ceiling then the sofa is by the balcony...and on the current deck plan those cabins showed with a triangle...LuAnn

Sorry to add some confusion, but it is not that simple. There some decks that do not even have rooms with triangles; while approximately half the statrooms with balconies have the sitting room near the windows. You best bet is to search staterooms you are considering against the Sticky on this message board for feedback from people who have actually stayed in the rooms you are considering.

It does appear that rooms with the triangle do seem to have the sitting area near the balcony, but there are also a lot of rooms without triangles that have sitting areas near the balcony.

Archived