Oasis Mix and Mingle March 6th

Hi Ken and Sharon, we're from Pa. too, Scranton area. Were Jonathan and Gail. Hope to see you at the meet and mingle. Are you going down to Florida prior to the cruise. We're going to stay 4 nights at Lago Mar before the cruise kinda like a primer before the real fun ahhaha

See ya on the ship

We are flying down a night early, and are so looking forward to this ship and this cruise. This will be our first BTB cruise. Hope to see you both at the meet and mingle....We are outside of Philly, have friends in Hawley, Pa....small world

• 3 years later...

Myself and 3 friends will be travelling on the Mariner of the Seas out of Dubai on the 21st May on a 12 day cruise to Singapore via India (2 ports) and Malaysia (2 ports). We are looking forward to the Mix & Mingle and hoping to meet other cruisers and enjoy the benefits of this little club. Can anyone enlighten me on what the benefits actually are? Would appreciate any info available. We are all experienced cruisers but never knew of the M & M club.

Myself and 3 friends will be travelling on the Mariner of the Seas out of Dubai on the 21st May on a 12 day cruise to Singapore via India (2 ports) and Malaysia (2 ports). We are looking forward to the Mix & Mingle and hoping to meet other cruisers and enjoy the benefits of this little club. Can anyone enlighten me on what the benefits actually are? Would appreciate any info available. We are all experienced cruisers but never knew of the M & M club.

Dear Juanita,

There is a separate place on Cruise Critic for talking with the people who will be on your cruise. It is called "Roll Calls."

Here is yours: Go over and introduce yourself!

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1669239

Archived