Favorite Carnival Cabin

PittsburghGirlee

I know that everyone has different opinions on what rooms they like and dislike, but I was wondering what your favorite cabin was and on what ship?

For us, we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the aft balconies. ALthough we have had 3 of them, my favorite so far was:

Carnival Liberty - This is my favorite ship to date

Cabin #7451 - (It may change after May which will be our frst 9C wrap)

No particular cabin, but we love forward or aft balconies.

Now, on Celebrity, we had the best cabin ever, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat! We upgraded to a suite; had a living room, dining area, huge bathroom with whirlpool tub, hot tub on the deck, computer, everything! I don't know if Carnival even has a suite that compares. It wasn't just an overly large cabin, it was a suite. That was a once in a lifetime cruise to New Zealand from Hawaii and the best cruise we've ever had. I don't know if anything will ever compare.

But we are very happy with our balconies, or even an OV. No insides, though.

Shay

Mine was our Victory Cabin. I don't even remember what cabin it was. We got a balcony for our honeymoon. We were booked in IS Gty and we were upgraded to the balcony! It was SO nice to sit out on the balcony and have our danishes and coffee before getting ready for the day.

We'll still continue to book IS because that's what we can afford right now, but we really LOVED the balcony we had. Great memories.

I know that everyone has different opinions on what rooms they like and dislike, but I was wondering what your favorite cabin was and on what ship?

For us, we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the aft balconies. ALthough we have had 3 of them, my favorite so far was:

Our favorite is the aft corner suite on the Spirit class ships!

4th Carnival cruise coming up this July on The Dream. A Balcony is a must have if you can swing it. Now i know AFT means back but where exacatly does AFT begin? We will be in cabin 7436. Just a few cabins from the very back of the ship. I know we are AFT. I am a bit worried on feeling the motion that far back. Have never really had any problems in the past as far as motion other then feeling it at dinner. But it subsides. Just how wooshy is the back of the ship? Thanks

My favorite cabin (when I'm having to watch money) is 6294 (IS Upper deck) on any Conquest class ship. I like that cabin due to the proximity to the forward elevators and stairs, plus it's an trip down to the Promenade where I spend most of my time.

If money was not a concern our favorite cabin was a Cat 12 suite on the Inspiration. The only reason we got that cabin is because Donna won the Free Cruise blackout bingo game.

I've sailed in OV's and BL's but sister doesn't like being out on the balconey and we're hardly ever in the cabin, so IS is just fine with us.

In my many years of cruising, I think my favorite cabin was my most recent... a 9C wrap balcony on Carnival Dream.... sat and watched the tugboats as we came into port, could sit outside and just enjoy the privacy and the unbelievable port scenery in the Mediterranean.... makes me glad I'm going back on the Magic...

I know. I am crazy, but when money is tight and I need to cruise but can't afford a balcony, I love the Conquest class Corner Aft Oceanviews (2470 and 2473). The size of a suite for the price of an oceanview with Two windows.

I am booked on the Liberty in August, We booked the corner aft oceanview as well. With airfair from Ca. I wanted to save on the cabin. It's 2474 though. Any pics would be great!!:D

• 2 weeks later...

PittsburghGirlee-

Boy am I glad I found this thread. We are booked on Liberty, 05/15/10, in the 8G Aft cabins. And, we are from Pittsburgh, too!!! Huge Steelers and Pens fans!!! We have cruised Glory, but never Liberty. Tried a Princess cruise and preferred the Carnival Cruise, so we're back to Carnival.

I was so glad to see how much you like this ship and the 8G cabins! We have only been on mid-ship balcony cabins so we were not sure we'd like the Aft cabins. You've put my mind at ease and have now added to my already excitement! LOL Thanks!

In retrospect (and my mind was jogged when I read the "when money is not a concern" statement)... I guess I should instead list the Owner's Suite on the Sensation (Cabins S1 and S2):

Tom

I was gonna say...........:confused:

:D

I know. I am crazy, but when money is tight and I need to cruise but can't afford a balcony, I love the Conquest class Corner Aft Oceanviews (2470 and 2473). The size of a suite for the price of an oceanview with Two windows.

we have cabin 2470 on the splendor in sept 2010. requested this cabin but now i wonder does it have the two windows like the conquest class ships? in the deck plan it appears so. anyone know?

bia

We had Suite 7230 on The Dream in November and loved it. But any cabin on The Miracle (our favorite ship) is our favorite as long as we are on the ship. We have Suite 6182 on The Miracle in May.

owner's suite looks awesome. Did you hear the noise and music from the Lido deck all the time, or are the windows very thick. what about the balcony? Is it BEHIND the suite? covered?

When the band has is turned up, yes, you can hear it. Not a problem though, and except for the one late night buffet out there - the noise rarely goes late. The music is more of a issue (if you want to call it that) when you are on the covered (side) balcony and want a little peace and quiet on a sea day. We bring our satellite radio and often enjoy some (low volume) smooth jazz while sitting out reading or having a drink or two. The racket from the lido band makes that difficult!

Tom

PittsburghGirlee-

Boy am I glad I found this thread. We are booked on Liberty, 05/15/10, in the 8G Aft cabins. And, we are from Pittsburgh, too!!! Huge Steelers and Pens fans!!! We have cruised Glory, but never Liberty. Tried a Princess cruise and preferred the Carnival Cruise, so we're back to Carnival.

I was so glad to see how much you like this ship and the 8G cabins! We have only been on mid-ship balcony cabins so we were not sure we'd like the Aft cabins. You've put my mind at ease and have now added to my already excitement! LOL Thanks!

You are totally going to love it... I will post the pics as soon as I return. That is so ironic that you will be getting on, when we are getting off:D:D.

How can anyone be from Pittsburgh and not be some type of sports fan:confused:. Guess we are just bred that way:).

We also lucked out getting great rates for out flights. It was $200.00 roundtrip, Southwest for us. We fly in a day early and will be hanging out in South Beach for the day on Friday. This just doubled our excitement also...

Enjoy your cruise. I look forward to your review when you return.

Archived