Having fun wish you were here. Greetings from Dawn Princess

cazz0069

Hi Jas,

Can't believe how quickly your cruise has gone. I know it will be the same here. Waiting, waiting, then all of a sudden it was last week!!:cool:

Ouch - you are a pair of crocks, aren't you? Hope all is OK soon.

We are taking our Katie (15 yrs old) to the cattery tomorrow - not looking forward to it. :(

glitterfy0145528T371D31.gif

glitterfy0142518T204D32.gif

Hi Jas,

Can't believe how quickly your cruise has gone. I know it will be the same here. Waiting, waiting, then all of a sudden it was last week!!:cool:

Ouch - you are a pair of crocks, aren't you? Hope all is OK soon.

We are taking our Katie (15 yrs old) to the cattery tomorrow - not looking forward to it. :(

glitterfy0145528T371D31.gif

glitterfy0142518T204D32.gif

Sandy, thats a hoot! yes we are a couple of old crocks! Its laughable. But having said that we are certainly amongst our own kind:p Have a fantastic cruise if i dont get the chance to say `bye` before hand. I am going to do my best to get a review up by tommorow arvo. I have had an amazing time but a lot more observations to share ;)

Sandy, thats a hoot! yes we are a couple of old crocks! Its laughable. But having said that we are certainly amongst our own kind:p Have a fantastic cruise if i dont get the chance to say `bye` before hand. I am going to do my best to get a review up by tommorow arvo. I have had an amazing time but a lot more observations to share ;)

Thanks for the good wishes, Jas. I'm looking forward to your review - but don't 'bust a gut' doing it! We've got most of the packing done already - Tony couldn't relax until he sorted out what would fit. He culled half of my clothes - not happy Jan - BUT we have a travelling pharmacy and electronic shop. :D:D:D

Cheers

I dislocated my shoulder yesterday morning, but was able to pop it back in. I was reaching under the bed to grab our suitcase, and BAM it popped out.

He does a shoulder, I do my back, same issue retrieving the suitcase from under the bed .... OUCH ...... but a couple of pills and a cocktail or 2 eased the pain but still resulted in a sleepless night. Paula is also among the walking wounded (bad dose of sunburn ..... )

Great catching up with all the CC'ers who indicated they would attend we met regularly and the 'ID Tags' we made up initated many queries ... they are no dozens of extra Aussies who are aware of CC and it's benefits.

A full review will follow in a couple of days, be intersting to see how Jasons compares ..... we had a ball even though I would rate Princess as No. 3 on the list of Cruise lines we had sailed with to date (may be just a Dawn thing). For 1st time cruises I'm sure they would have loved just about everything and none of the issues really hindered our ability to have a wounderful cruise.

Unpacked, a couple of loads of washing done so it's off t pick up Jag and then maybe check out the papers for cruise specials ..............

Regards & Best Wises,

Tom & Maureen

Archived