Do you bring games on your cruise?

MaiTaiMary

• 4 weeks later...
My folks are addicts, so they are bringing travel Scrabble on Sunday...

...and they did play every single day of the cruise!!

My partner and I also brought a Scrabble board on our first gay cruise thinking it would be all partiers on board....we were very surprised that whenever we sat down to play, several people would come up asking to join the next game, and even more surprised that when the Cruise DVD showed up at our house 6 months later, there was a 5 second shot of us playing Scrabble..!

:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

This is my first cruise. My daughter and I are going on the Norwegian Pearl to Alaska. I thought I would bring my iPad which has about 50 games on it just in case I get bored.

My friends that have taken cruises before say boredom is not an option on a cruise and the posts on here seem to prove that. I'm sure there is some down time though, so the iPad will keep me entertained if that happens.

Our family loves SORRY. The full board game is a bit large to travel with, we found Sorry Express. This is a cannister about 2" high by 4" diameter. It is very easy to pack and it can keep kids of all ages busy. We also bring a deck of cards for "deck sitting".

Archived