Drink recipe for the "KISS"????

Terry&Elizabeth

Hi Terry and Elizabeth!

You never answered the email I sent you 11/28/03! Do you still hear from Madjock?

We plan on wearing our sailboat pins with pride when we visit your lovely islands in 2006-we are on the Summit for a 14 night r/t from LA leaving March 26th. We would love to say hi if that can be worked out:)

OOOEEE:D :D Bob and Phyl

bobrisher@charter[dot]net

Tuggers..many thanks for the special cough syrup!...MAHALO

wvufan....we hear from Alan just about every day with his perverted British humour....LOL

Sorry we botched your mail. It wasn't intentional we assure you! Could have been sunning on the beach as November is simply fabulous here.

We'll meet you in Lahaina with bells on...................T&E

I have been told this is the world's best vodka. It is served on Celebrity and we would love to buy a bottle for our daughter. We have tried every island on every cruise without success. Our LCBO is fabulous and said they could place a special order for us with a MINIMUM OF 50 BOTTLES!!!!! Has anyone actually seen this brand available for sale (by the bottle that is!)?

Senga: I am an exclusive drinker of Grey Goose. Here in the states most all the liquor stores have it. I just ordered a 1 liter bottle for delivery on the Summit for our cruise in 2 weeks. On the ship, you can also purchase Grey Goose from the store, but they hold it until you get off. The package I ordered is special. It will be delivered to our room the first night, for consumption in room only.

I also had trouble finding it in the islands. Grey Goose is a French import.

The Goose Kiss is my all time favorite.

OOPs, just saw you are looking for Christiani...I will have to look for it here.

Cheers....Grace

Grey Goose l'Orange 3 oz

Peach Snapps 1/2 oz

cranberry and pineapple juice, splash of each

Shake over ice until you can hardly hold the shaker, strain and enjoy!!

I am not a martini drinker but this one sounds GREAT! Gonna have to try one while onboard for certain!

Perki,

Wait 2 months? Buy a bottle and try one now!! They're great!

Senga,

I've had good luck looking up liquor companies online. They will tell you who the

distributor is in your area and they will tell you who they sell it to. Works like a charm!

Glad you all are enjoying my recipe! My personal favorite is the Limon'.

Here is a hint re the pineapple juice and cranberry juice used for the Goose Kiss: pour into ice cube molds and freeze. That way you always have them on hand. I tend not to drink up all the cranberry juice or pineapple juice at one time (or even that week).

Just put in a small amount (for one martini, or use the whole big cube for multiples).

Can't wait to try one at the 'tini bar on the Summit. 16 more days to go for me.

Grace

Sorry gang!

Just today we discovered that the "KISS" that our daughter wanted to duplicate at her wedding was a non-alcohol "smoothy" drink?? Shucks, we were into the Grey Goose, however I suppose we sent you all on a wild "goose" chase! LOL

Anyone have a clue what she and her shipmate are talking about, or did they just encounter an enterprising gentlemen with a blender aboard the Summit?

Of course, as her Dad & Mom, we will give her a "KISS" before we walk down the aisle, but, regretfully, that's not what she has in mind!

Embassy Vacation Resort - 4-6 daily FREE BOOZE!

Tuggers..many thanks for the special cough syrup!...MAHALO

wvufan....we hear from Alan just about every day with his perverted British humour....LOL

Sorry we botched your mail. It wasn't intentional we assure you! Could have been sunning on the beach as November is simply fabulous here.

We'll meet you in Lahaina with bells on...................T&E

ALOHA!!

Hmm... we'll need a better description... color? Predominate flavor?

Suffice to say, two possible bases for the drink one would find behind the bar to make a "smoothie" type of drink, would be colada mix...or 1/2 & 1/2.

Then ice... and a blender.....

There are also various "smoothie" mixes available at restaurant supply stores.

You'll have to start experimenting!!

2 TSPS COCONUT CREAM

2 TSPS CRUSHED PINEAPPLE

8 PCS FRSH STRAWBERRIES

BLEND EACH INGREDIENT SEPERATELY WITH 2 CUPS CRUSHED ICE AT HIGH SPEED FOR SHORT TIME

POUR THE STRAWBERRIES INTO THE GLASS, THEN THE COCUNUT CREAM, THEN THE PINEAPLE DECORATE WITH A RED CHERRY

straight from the celebrity drink reci[pe book again i think when they make it on the ship they justr make up a virgin pina colada and a virgin strawberry daquari and pur one then the other

ps tsp=1/8 ounce

gayle

Just wondered who you ordered the liquor from for delivery to your Cabin?

Senga: I am an exclusive drinker of Grey Goose. Here in the states most all the liquor stores have it. I just ordered a 1 liter bottle for delivery on the Summit for our cruise in 2 weeks. On the ship, you can also purchase Grey Goose from the store, but they hold it until you get off. The package I ordered is special. It will be delivered to our room the first night, for consumption in room only.

I also had trouble finding it in the islands. Grey Goose is a French import.

The Goose Kiss is my all time favorite.

OOPs, just saw you are looking for Christiani...I will have to look for it here.

Cheers....Grace

Thanks for the info.

Newships: I ordered by phone to the Special Services Dept. 1-800-242-6374. There is also an order form in the documents booklet that you can fax in to them, and orders must be prepaid.

Grace

• 3 weeks later...

Archived