Soft Drink Cards

I got an adult soft drink card on the Enchantment. They gave me a 12-ounce lidded "car cup" type container to use, but they also put a stamp on my on board card, so I didn't have to carry the cup all the time.

In the dining room, after the first night, the bar waitress just automatically brought me my Diet Coke - and refills - during meals.

I had no difficulty getting my drinks at any venue - with or without the cup.

Hope this helps.

Kathy

Fantasy August 2000

Fascination May 2001

Enchantment of the Seas December 2002

Voyager of the Seas June 2004

Correct $42 plus tax/tip comes to $48 I think. Someone once posted that you can decline the insulated coke cup and they will deduct something from the cost (sorry I don't know how much).

Maureen

Princess Sun 2/27/2005

Mariner of the Seas 10/16/2005

the soda card is 6.00 per adult per day for the length of the cruise. This is somewhat confusing though - rccl informed me that you count the "nights" of the cruise; e.g. a 6 night cruise (which we will be on the Jewel in November!!!) will be 36.00 plus 15% grat for a total of $41.40. I think children are 4.00 per day/night. Hope this helps!!!

We were on Grandeur 1 May. They had 1 litre bottles of evian and another brand of water in the stateroom for $3.95. NOt sure if they had smaller bottles in the bars or not.

By the way are you from the Northern Calif Brentwood. I used to live in Antioch for 20 years.

The soda card gets you fountain soda. As I am not a large fan of fountain soda (I prefer my soda from a can or bottle), I did not feel it was a good value. If you don't mind the fluctuations that soda from a fountain can have, then it might be a good deal. I rarely consume more than 2 cans per day - so economically it was a wash for me.

Work like a dog. Live like a pauper. Save all your money. Then Cruise!

My gif kitties have gone to cyber heaven so that dial up cruisers don't have a problem getting their posts read.

They have coke and diet coke - do not remember what other brands of "sodas". The fountain drinks are not the best but if you drink soda like we do it is the only way to go. At St. Thomas (our first port), we stopped off at a grocery store and bought a case of diet soda for the cabin. It was cheap like $5 bucks a case so it was worth the hassle.

Archived