Sapphire Princess Mexican Riviera Video - Please Watch :)

TheRyman9

Hey everyone!

My wife and I recently went on a 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise on the Sapphire Princess. During the cruise, we took over 7,000 photos and 2 hours of HD video using 5 different cameras. The result is the two videos below:

This is an overview of the entire vacation using a variety of editing techniques. Please watch! :)

This is an artistic Tilt-Shift Timelapse video that we made using over 3,000 10 MP pictures, and stringing them together. The tilt-shift lens makes objects appear miniature and fake. Please enjoy! :)

Good work Ryan. I appreciate all the effort this takes (and creativity) but you must love doing it as I do. We recently (Jan 9th) made that same trip on the Sapphire and my video is still waiting around for an edit. Nice to see it from your view.

Thank you, everyone, for your nice responses. Adonisr... I used primarily iPhoto '09 and Quicktime Pro, with a little Adobe After Effects. Paul... I certainly did enjoy making these videos. In fact, I had both videos completely finished by the time we walked off the ship. Every night while my wife was sleeping, I would put the photos/videos of that day onto my computer, and do the editing. It was difficult to get the timing down by doing it that way, but I knew that my family was going to want to see photos as soon as we got back. :)

wow- excellent work! :) The time lapse video is fascinating!

Good job getting it done on the ship! My husband has been begging me to get ours done...It was all I could do to get the pics off the memory card onboard. LOL!

You are very talented, thanks so much for sharing with us!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived