Which evening shows on the Voyager are the best??

dixie54

The shows change on every cruise...except for the "production shows"....which I'm not a fan of...no plot...just lots of "glam"...

Your guest entertainers are usually fabulous....I'd definitely check them out....they do vary from sailing to sailing.

Head on down to the Pig N Whistle.

Spend an evening with Derek Lewis. Do it early in your cruise...like Sunday night. You will be hooked...it is called "Adult Day Care at Night"

Derek is an RCI fixture out of Galveston...his fans are legend. His reputatio is wide spread. Merely walk in, introduce yourself to him and enjoy whatever happens next!!!!

Oh yeah, tell Derek, Jim and Sue from Ft Worth say hi!

Head on down to the Pig N Whistle.

Spend an evening with Derek Lewis. Do it early in your cruise...like Sunday night. You will be hooked...it is called "Adult Day Care at Night"

Derek is an RCI fixture out of Galveston...his fans are legend. His reputatio is wide spread. Merely walk in, introduce yourself to him and enjoy whatever happens next!!!!

Oh yeah, tell Derek, Jim and Sue from Ft Worth say hi!

yeah but don't touch his balls...

He's getting OFF the ship the day we arrive... Darn that Rhapsody

DSCF7144.jpg

The Love and Marrigage show is fun. We also liked the disco night but we like to dance. It was in Studio B. Quest was OK, but we will skip it next time. Once was enough. Derek was really fun. The ice show is amazing! The production shows were only good if you had already had a few. They also had a guys vs girls game in the celopatra that was fun if you were partying as well. We had the most fun dancing in the viking crown (i think that's the name). The band was good and they played a good variety of top 40, latin, and a bit of the standard. I think it got going about 11:00 or so. Around midnight others would ask you to dance (with dh permission, which I thought was nice although not necessary) which I like as dh will dance a few and then sit and I could stay on the floor all night. Anyway, plenty to do for all styles. Have fun!

Monica

Archived