Taxi from LAX to Port ?

planb

About $55 plus tip.
As long as there aren't any tie-ups on the 405 or the 110. LA traffic can be the worst in the world no matter what time of the day or day of the week. Any time you have a meter running, it could be a lot more than you expect. A suggestion is to take the shuttle to the ship, check in and board, and then get a cab (there'll be plenty at the pier) to take you to a nearby store, wait and return. It'll wind up being a lot less expensive.

About $55 plus tip.

$17pp supershuttle and $14pp with the promo code. ;)

I recommend using SuperShuttle. We made reservations on line ahead of time saving a couple of dollars each. I have heard if your driver is feeling generoous he may stop and let you buy some soda before he drops you at the port. He would appreciate the extra tip you would give for doing that. When you return the shuttle is right at the port waiting to take you back to the airport. It's a lot cheaper than a taxi.

As long as there aren't any tie-ups on the 405 or the 110. LA traffic can be the worst in the world no matter what time of the day or day of the week. Any time you have a meter running, it could be a lot more than you expect. A suggestion is to take the shuttle to the ship, check in and board, and then get a cab (there'll be plenty at the pier) to take you to a nearby store, wait and return. It'll wind up being a lot less expensive.

Actually Pam on the taxi return to LAX its a flat rate so traffic is not an issue.

I recommend using SuperShuttle. We made reservations on line ahead of time saving a couple of dollars each. I have heard if your driver is feeling generoous he may stop and let you buy some soda before he drops you at the port. He would appreciate the extra tip you would give for doing that. When you return the shuttle is right at the port waiting to take you back to the airport. It's a lot cheaper than a taxi.

Hopefully the driver consults with all his pax to seem if they are amenable to stopping otherwise I suspect he would get some reduced tips if he holds them up for the needs of others!

For about $10 more you can use Execucar (a branch of SuperShuttle) and they will provide a personal van/car. They picked us up in a Limo because the driver said he saw the van in the lot but much prefers driving the Limo if there are only two persons. He got a generous tip too.:)

Archived