Time to shop in PV

Cruzer Nut

Just a question - doing the Dolphin Trainer for the day in PV and want to know if there will be time to pop over to Walmart to shop for memento's etc before we sail.

RCI has tour starting at 9:15 to 5pm I take that as being Ship Time? am I correct in thinking this?

Hoping so really want to shop in PV for trinkets for the Family.

Just a question - doing the Dolphin Trainer for the day in PV and want to know if there will be time to pop over to Walmart to shop for memento's etc before we sail.

RCI has tour starting at 9:15 to 5pm I take that as being Ship Time? am I correct in thinking this?

Hoping so really want to shop in PV for trinkets for the Family.

That's a pretty time consuming excursion..The ship docks right across the street from the Walmart..However there was talk of that one being closed because they had built a new store..You might want to check out the Ports of Call Thread..for some up to the minute info.....Enjoy PV....:D

The Walmart was opened on Feb.5th when we were there on Radiance. You are in port until 7PM which is ship's time so there should be plenty of time to go shopping there as you only need to be back by 6:30PM. The tours normally uses ship's time. I slipped out and returned via the gate on the main road between the ship and the Walmart in the late afternoon but you couldn't do so in the morning as it was suppose to be for employees and ship's staff. The tour will drop you off at the main entrance which is on the south side away from the Walmart. I wouldn't go into the port area there after the tour but would go to the Walmart via the main road and try to return using the staff gate I mentioned above.

Archived