Equinox obstructed balconies

CANDYAPPLE

I'm sure the info is here somewhere, but I can't nail it.

Cabin catagory 2D is the base priced balcony cabin, It is shown as being an obstucted view. Having never sailed Celebrity, can anyone kindly enlighten me??

Thanks

Cheers CANDYAPPLE

We are in an "obstructed balcony" on Solstice this spring, and I was told the only real obstruction is downward from the lifeboats. The view straight out is supposed to be unobstructed. We have a cabin towards the rear of the ship with no obstructions, but get the obstructed price. It's really up to you. Is the deal too good to pass up? Ours was the same price as an O/S. No problem for us. We could spend the extra$$ on excursions or onboard.

Thanks to all for being so helpful. There is a promotion for December 6/10 for 2D's at $300.00 off. That brings the price in Canadian dollars to $1409.00 for 11 days. Just might book it.

Thanks again

Cheers CANDYAPPLE

We got a $250 obc for a 2B category for our upcoming cruise on the Equinox on March 8th, plus an additional $100 pp price drop. Not bad at all.

Had one on the Equinox in January.

For $300 off, its a steal. Take it.

Art

I had one of these cabins on Solstice, and IMHO, it wasn't that bad. You can see across, just not down. The promenade is immediately below you as well. I'd book one again, and at that price, I'd say go for it.

Archived