Valor -- Which is better Balcony cabin on deck 11 (spa) or deck 8?

alm64

In general, lower and midships equals a better ride but cabins higher on the ship sell at a premium... dunno why for sure...

Location is a huge factor on the Verandah Deck. Many of the cabins are below the pool area on the Lido Deck and that can mean noise from above in the morning as the staff places all the chairs and such back in place... lots of scraping...

:)

In general, lower and midships equals a better ride but cabins higher on the ship sell at a premium... dunno why for sure...

Location is a huge factor on the Verandah Deck. Many of the cabins are below the pool area on the Lido Deck and that can mean noise from above in the morning as the staff places all the chairs and such back in place... lots of scraping...

:)

Mach, would balconies on SPA be beneath the pools? I would not think so, but I defer to a higher power...:)

I was on the sister Glory's spa deck a couple of years ago and loved the location.....very quiet, cruising smooth ride, only think I showered a couple of times in the cabin.....mostly used the spa showers.....felt like it was a nice tuck-away on that deck....

I was in the above cabin a few weeks back on the Valor. Perfect location for us. Lovely showers in the Spa every AM, one deck up to Camp Carnival (though you don't hear any noise). A couple decks down to the Lido deck = pools and food. The only issue we had with Balcony is that it is open to deck 12 above. At every sail away, we had about 50 people looking down onto our balcony, though when I checked from above, they could only see us if we were at the railing or our feet when we were seated. It also is open to the elements so can't use much in more than light rain. It also can get quite alot of sun depending on which direction the ship is moving. This is both a plus and a minus depending on prior sun exposure and personality.

-Jayne

Archived