Antigua???

angiebabes

hi angie have just replied on other thread, i can only tell you about castaway, and no problem geting taxi there, and th will pick u up when you are ready. i am sure antigua has thousands of perfect beaches with 365 to choose from, but i will always go back to this one, it also has a small friendly run bar on the beach.

google castaway beach and see what you think, but others may have theri own favourites.

good luck

In Antigua we always go to Pineapple Beach Resort on Long Bay. It is right over the other side of the island but well worth the taxi fare.

Great beach bar their called Mama Pasta. Also great for snorkeling as the reef is just off shore, you can also see through the water if you don't like snorkeling.

You can also google this. Pineapple Beach resort Antigua.

hi angie,

i,m not sure but i thnk jolly beach and castaway, are more or less one of the same ??

2 guys that shared our taxi, asked for jolly beach, and got out at the same place, so if they are not the same, they must be very close.

i would say off hand that the drive is probably about 20mins, but no more than half and hour x

We walked to Dickonsons Bay from the ship.Takes about 30 minutes.

Very pleasant soft sandy beach.There is a hotel opposite the pools which serves drinks.

Jesus you must be bonkers !! It took ten minutes in a cab !

But when we were there a few weeks ago the tide was very high and there wasn't much beach. Hopefully its all back to normal by now ( I think it was earthquake related ).

Stitch x

Archived