Travel Insurance

Can anyone recommend any affordable travel insurance companies to cover pre-existing medical conditions?.

Some of the prices out there are ridiculous!. :mad:

Thanks in advance.

I had cancer (Hodgkins Disease) 10 years ago now in remission and it has never stopped me going on holidays,never really looked for insurance cover but some have covered me and some haven't but i have always disclosed it,like last year my travel insurance is covered by my bank account at the Halifax and they said they couldn't cover me but the year before they did and said it was a change of insurer,i said fine i will spend the money your saving me on my holiday,this year i am not going to bother ringing them this time,your circumstances may be different to mine but it is a money making racket,having said that i have never been charged ridiculous prices,they either do or they don't and if my cancer was to come back i think i would get home ok,at my diagnosis 10 years ago i was given only a 10% to 30% chance of cure......good luck....

Hi

we have got our cruise insurence through get my insurence with pre-existing medical conditions. I emailed them to double check they cover cruise holidays, so would suggest you do the same if you find their quote resonable, so that you have their email reply as proff

http://www.getmy.com/travel/content/_landingpage.php

Thanks for all your comments!.

Got sorted with World First for £132 for me and the missus on an annual world wide. Used to use Columbus Direct when just travelling in Europe etc and prices were v good but they would not cover the wife's pre ex condition for world wide travel.

Booking Destiny 7 day Caribbean cruise and 7 days stay at Dreams La Romana, hopefully this week.

Anyone stayed at Dreams?.

Archived