Family of 4 in 1 cabin - thoughts?

CruiseDad-NYC

Thanks, everyone for all of the input. I really appreciate it! I think my wife and I have decided to go for it. I'd rather be able to squeeze in an extra cruise and the quality family time that comes with it than miss out, because I'd rather have the extra space, privacy, and the extra bathroom, as nice as all of that is. I'll just have to steel myself to whisking the 7 year old out of the cabin every morning at 6 or so (i.e., a bit earlier than I'd like) so my wife and 5 year old (who really needs his sleep or else he falls apart) can sleep later.

Thanks again!

We do it all the time, regular cabin with beds for 4, and like everyone said kids love the pull down beds, storage is an issue but you just have to be organized. And the bathroom can be an issue, we just all learned that maybe one or two of us should stop in a restroom on the way back to the cabin after dinner or the shows - so that all of us weren't trying to get in there at once.:eek:

Archived