Dawn Movie Theater

nanlyn

Here's a pic of the movie theater on the Star. The one on the Dawn is pretty much identical.

Star_Cinema.jpg

Thanks John...we enjoyed the movie theater on the Dawn. I wish they would design that space in the new ships (I know some consider it a waste of space, but we enjoyed it)

Thanks John...we enjoyed the movie theater on the Dawn. I wish they would design that space in the new ships (I know some consider it a waste of space, but we enjoyed it)

I completely agree. As with you, I know that some people think watching a movie on a cruise is ridiculous but, to me, it's a great way to spend a couple hours during a sea day. I wish that all of NCL's ships had dedicated movie theaters.

I completely agree. As with you, I know that some people think watching a movie on a cruise is ridiculous but, to me, it's a great way to spend a couple hours during a sea day. I wish that all of NCL's ships had dedicated movie theaters.

EXACTLY! (and I was specifically thinking sea days when I posted) LOL

Caught a couple lectures about Bermuda in there as well. I liked it much more than going to the main showroom for a lecture or movie on other ships

LOL, sorry johnql, I was typing while you two were talking. I didn't mean to copy :o:D.

Not a problem at all. Happens all the time.

I attended a video slots seminar (on either the Star or Dawn, can't remember which one now) in the movie theater and it's an excellent venue for that type of presentation. Also, a movie clips trivia contest, which was a great way to take advantage of the a/v capability.

Does anyone know if popcorn is available for the movies? There is nothing like a big bowl of popcorn and a good movie:D

When I was on the Dawn (and that was late '08) there wasn't any in the theatre---but we found some in the sports bar. Don't know if that's still the case though

So can you bring snacks into the theater then? I'm dreaming ahead of our cruise on the Dawn in April, and I have this vision of munching on Blue Lagoon potato skins and wings while taking in a flick one sea afternoon . . .

Yep, at least when we sailed you could

Archived