Chankanaab beach Cozumel

are you talking about where you swim w/ the dolphins? That's called dolphin discover I believe, someone else will probably know for sure. You can go on the internet and get pictures. We did swim w/ the dolphins there, there was a beach but it was called the chankanaab park - sorry if you're talking about something different....

Although it was on our first cruise back in 2005, we LOVED Chakanaab. In fact, when we returned to Cozumel in 08 and decided to do Paradise Beach instead, we regretted it. Here are some pics from our day at Chak:

PetersCameraCruise002.jpg

PetersCameraCruise004.jpg

PetersCameraCruise001.jpg

Copy5ofimg000057.jpg

Copy5ofimg000058.jpg

Copy5ofimg000054.jpg

If we return to Cozumel sometime, I am sure we will return!

Sue

Thank you folks. We have been to this park; and, I am wondering if anyone has visited within the last year or two. Firstly, I recall those goofy chairs in your photos; and, I am hoping they have been replaced by chairs that do not sit right on the sand. Also, I recall the discount coupons that one could acquire on the net, but now I cannot find same.

Who has taken a bus to this park from the cruise terminal?? And whats written on the windshield?? thanks

We've not taken a bus, just grabbed a taxi right at the pier. I think it's around $8????? (I'm sure someone knows for sure). There are plenty of taxis at the park when you're ready to head back to the ship.

I believe that it is $19.00, per person.

I heard the cost was $10..

To get into Chank, it's about $21 without the coupon. I think JackD' is right (with a coupon it's around $19). We just got back a few wks ago. It's really beautiful but touristy. Not the same as it once was.

Archived