Can i take a bucket for my beer in my carry-on?

newt98

will carnival allow me to take a bucket in my carry on so i don't have to keep going back to the room when i want a beer? i think the steward would keep it full of ice for me. then i could just walk from my room with like eight beers in a bucket in one hand, and a stogie in the other.;)

will carnival allow me to take a bucket in my carry on so i don't have to keep going back to the room when i want a beer? i think the steward would keep it full of ice for me. then i could just walk from my room with like eight beers in a bucket in one hand, and a stogie in the other.;)

You can get a bucket from any of the bars to take wherever you want and yes, your steward will keep it full of ice for you, no need to carry one on, of course you might attract friends!

what kind of bucket are you talking about?? a colapsable cooler that can hold 5 or 6 beers is put in your bag. your room steward can keep ice in it for you and then you can get fresh ice from the lido if you need it. have a great time. and please keep your '' stogie '' lite where it is allowed on the ship :).

Why bring one? They have plenty. Wait until someone empties theirs and get it before the waitstaff do!

i just thought it might be a good picture sending a bucket full of ice and beer through the new x-ray machines.

what kind of bucket are you talking about?? a colapsable cooler that can hold 5 or 6 beers is put in your bag.

Wow a colapsable cooler that holds 5 or 6 beers? Mine, that is LOCKED and checked holds 52......I'm a Lite Drinker!:rolleyes::p

I got the joke, not sure everyone else did. :D

Im sure no problem!!

at least someone did.;)

what kind of bucket are you talking about?? a colapsable cooler that can hold 5 or 6 beers is put in your bag. your room steward can keep ice in it for you and then you can get fresh ice from the lido if you need it. have a great time. and please keep your '' stogie '' lite where it is allowed on the ship :).

see above, btw, i don't smoke.

Wow a colapsable cooler that holds 5 or 6 beers? Mine, that is LOCKED and checked holds 52......I'm a Lite Drinker!:rolleyes::p

oh, you mean a '' real cooler for us real beer drinkers ''' :D. now you are talking my kind of cooler.

Bucket stirrer.....:p

Archived