Gallows Reef Snorkel Eco Ecological Tours

AuTiger7

If you are interested in Eco Tours, go to their website and e-mail them with your date and the tour you are interested in. We wanted to go snorkle with the sharks. They e-mailed us back and told us that the tour was not available for that day (March 24) so we booked with Coral Breeze. Eco Tours was very quick with their response. It helped with planning knowing that we couldn't do the tour we wanted. Now we are just hoping that it works out with Coral Breeze (I guess they've been known to cancel at the last minute if they do not have enough people to fill the boat).

Just Google ecotours belize. It will come up. I was also interested in Eco Tours. Are they reliable? I was looking at Gallow Reef tour and also The Shark Ray Ally tour. Anyone with info, and what did you think of these tours? THANKS!!!

We did the Shark Ray Alley tour in Jan with eoc. They were excellent. Walked us through the whole day. I posted a review with video on this forum in Jan. Scroll down this thread. It should be there.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1069185&page=6

Mdrobtx,Thanks for the great video. I really enjoyed watching it. We do not want to do the whole flight thing. We are just interested in Caye Caulker or Gallows Reef for snorkeling. I know in the video you mention having done Caye Caulker. Would you recommend it? Seems to be a distance from the port.Worried about being rushed but we would like to snorkel with some rays if possible. Thanks!!!

Archived