Stay Park Cruise and Save [Miami, FL]

shebring02lx

I just came across a website [[stay123.com]] [[don't know if I can post that, please edit if needed]] that is advertising 3 hotels in the Miami area...[[not sure if its the "good" area]] that offer a stay, park and cruise option. Just thought I would share :) Hope that someone finds this helpful

[[i haven't called to confirm with any of these hotels, since I already have my pre-cruise hotel booked for next month, but Ill provide the phone numbers [[per google]] for those of you interested!!!

• Red Roof Inn --3401 NW Lejeune Road -- offers one way complimentary shuttle -- up to 14 days of parking -- phone number: 305-871-4221
  • Hampton Inn -- 3620 NW 79th Avenue [[might be considered Doral, FL]]-- offers a cruiseport shuttle available for $10 per person. Free parking up to 14 days & free breakfast -- phone number: 305-513-0777‎
  • Fairfield Inn --- 3959 NW 79th Avenue -- offers a cruise/port shuttle for $10 per person, free parking up to 14 days and Complimentary continental breakfast -- phone number : (305) 599-5200‎

Happy Cruising!

Don't like the looks of the Red Roof Inn (from the outside). The other two are fairly new and look ok. Not much walkable, but then you are staying there because you have a car. Note that shuttle vs. cab becomes almost a wash for 2 and cheaper for the cab with 3 or more. With a cab, you get to go when you want and with whom you want with no signup hassle.

Archived