Looking for cruise from Aus or NZ

Ozza Alf

Hi

We are looking for a South Pacific cruise departing from Australia or New Zealand in June 2011. I have looked at P&O, HAL & Princess but can only find anything in that month with P&O. Am I missing something?

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

You won't find much as June is the middle of winter in Australia - although the South Pacific wouldn't really be cold. But it seems that not many cruises run in the winter months. There are a few P&O ones, and a Princess one going to South East Asia, but that's about it. The HAL and RCI ships are only here in the summer months.

HI Ozza Alf

What port were you wanting to leave from? The Pacific Jewel has 3 cruises in June leaving from Sydney all heading to the South Pacific. The Pacific Dawn has 3 leaving from Brisbane 2 for the South Pacific and one heading up the east coast of Australia. Pacific Pearl leaves from Auckland and has 3 cruises heading into the South Pacific.

Happy cruising

Tania

Hi

I have found the Pearl, Jewel, Dawn cruises and it looks from what everyone is saying that thats about my lot!

I wondered if there were any more that have not yet released their itineraries.

It's our wedding anniversary in June and we were Married in Oz so we want to return, but as we are now hooked on cruising we want to couple it with a cruise!

• 3 weeks later...
HI Ozza Alf

What port were you wanting to leave from? The Pacific Jewel has 3 cruises in June leaving from Sydney all heading to the South Pacific. The Pacific Dawn has 3 leaving from Brisbane 2 for the South Pacific and one heading up the east coast of Australia. Pacific Pearl leaves from Auckland and has 3 cruises heading into the South Pacific.

Happy cruising

Tania

Tania,

We are planning to visit Oz next April i.e.2011 and would like to incorporate a cruise with our family visit. I noticed you had posted this information about Pacific Dawn departing from Brisbane. Do you know if there is a similar cruise heading up the east coast in April? Also, Sun Princess is cruising from Sydney to Freemantle for 17 days on 16 April, do you know how this ship compares to Pacific Dawn. Would appreciate any information you could provide.

Many thanks.

Archived