2011 cruises?

poss

When are summer/fall 2011 itineraries out? I'm interested in comparing prices and itineraries to Regent.

Also, can someone tell me which of the SS ships we're likely most to enjoy if we love Regent Voyager and Mariner?

Thank you.

When are summer/fall 2011 itineraries out? I'm interested in comparing prices and itineraries to Regent.

Also, can someone tell me which of the SS ships we're likely most to enjoy if we love Regent Voyager and Mariner?

Thank you.

they are out now; just go on the SS website; punch in what month and Voila! p.s. you will find Siversea pricing much better than Regent:)

Thanks for the reply. I don't know why I'm having difficulty finding the SS info I'm looking for. I call up the site, see the dates and embark/disembark ports-- but can't find the itineraries and prices.

Two years ago I did do a comparison (best I could) of Regent and SS prices and Regent came out better. I'm ready to look again.

Which SS ship might suit us best? Or should I just let itinerary lead me? (We wouldn't like small ships. E.g. I don't think we'd enjoy R Navigator as much as we've loved Mariner and esp Voyager.)

Does SS have king beds, by the way? I should have inquired about that first, but I'm assuming they do.

I think I finally have the info that I need. Have found all the itineraries. Realize that the Spirit is probably our best bet size-wise. And learned that beds are 67" wide. (cf Regent 71"). (Oceania 66")

Archived