Favorite Bartenders

Adrian , hands down. While he is on the Oasis now, he will be bringing the Allure over and training the Bolero's staff on her, As I believe he has brought and trained the Bolero's staff on every ship since the Navigator came out.

But I would also like to add Keith and Carlos who were working the aquarium bar when I was on the Voyager last year too!

Keith and Carlos are the best!!!! They would see me coming and have my Sapphire and tonic in front of me before I could even get seated. Absolutly wonderful.

Do you realize that the bartenders are rotated after every cruise? I sailed back to back on the Explorer in February, and all the bartenders were told, on the last day, which bar they were serving from on the following cruise.

My favorite bartender was a young lady named Hung (sp), who was in Dizzie's on the first cruise. She was in the Champagne bar for the second cruise. She made the best Cosmo on the ship, and I would usually stop at her bar for a nightcap.

Ginnie

Mike Estrella and Gabby on the Monarch when she was here in LA...Not sure if they are still on her....Anybody know?

Also Charlie was a keeper when he also was on the Monarch...but he left the company before she sailed to the East Coast.

Mike

Do you realize that the bartenders are rotated after every cruise? I sailed back to back on the Explorer in February, and all the bartenders were told, on the last day, which bar they were serving from on the following cruise.

They actually spend two weeks in each bar and are then rotated. Sometimes they may keep the same bar, but most of the time not.

My favorite bartenders: Apolonio (makes a mean mojito) and Carlos on Liberty.

Shaka on the Independance is my favorite bartender,I met him on the Explorer in 11/06 and we have kept in contact with each other via e-mail ever since.

Majesty 6/04

Majesty 6/05

Explorer 11/06

Enchatment 9/07

Independance 3/09

IMG_0860.jpg.69d5d4ed7b3fc821eb9c20e95e26c02c.jpg

Archived