Priceline Car Wins

waterbugohio

Has anyone on here used priceline to win a car in Florida?? I am wanting to bid for a rental in FLL for five days. Just wondered what I can expect to pay.

The going rate on hotwire ranges from $12.95-17.95 a day depending on the day and the time. I was hoping to be able to snag one for under $10 a day. Do you think this is possible???

Has anyone on here used priceline to win a car in Florida?? I am wanting to bid for a rental in FLL for five days. Just wondered what I can expect to pay.

The going rate on hotwire ranges from $12.95-17.95 a day depending on the day and the time. I was hoping to be able to snag one for under $10 a day. Do you think this is possible???

I see Hotwire is running a special today, but $12.95 a day is really good.

I know a couple of years ago I snagged one for less than $10 a day thru priceline in FLL. Just wondered if anyone had any success lately?

Got a email from hotwire today that they had special for $6.95, but no matter what the emails tell me I can never find them that cheap, no matter what days I try.

We just returned and got an economy from Tampa for $17 per day. Looking on Hotwire and trying every coupon combo the cheapest I could find for that time was $38 per day because it was Gasparilla. The car was from Hertz in the airport, very happy with the price and service . Was offered an upgrade for $10 more per day but declined.

Had been second guessing myself, thinking I should have tried a little lower but the main savings was worth it.

I won my bid three weeks out--had been trying super low balling it for a month.

We just returned and got an economy from Tampa for $17 per day. Looking on Hotwire and trying every coupon combo the cheapest I could find for that time was $38 per day because it was Gasparilla. The car was from Hertz in the airport, very happy with the price and service . Was offered an upgrade for $10 more per day but declined.

Had been second guessing myself, thinking I should have tried a little lower but the main savings was worth it.

I won my bid three weeks out--had been trying super low balling it for a month.

Thats what I have been doing this week. I started at 6 a day, will try that for a couple weeks and then go to 7 or 8. Even if I have to pay 10, it will be cheaper than hotwire. If I don't get it I figured I can always book hotwire.

Archived