RCL Radiance kids sign in/out

2Xtraveler

We are sailing on the Radiance of the Seas over Spring break. My daughter (age 9) thinks she will be signing herself in and out of the kids club. I'm not sure I'm compfortable with that idea. Does anyone know what the age group is when the kids are allowed to sign themselves in and out? Also, I've read they have something new where the kids can be part of a stage show? Anyone know anything about this? Thanks for any info.:)

We are sailing on the Radiance of the Seas over Spring break. My daughter (age 9) thinks she will be signing herself in and out of the kids club. I'm not sure I'm compfortable with that idea. Does anyone know what the age group is when the kids are allowed to sign themselves in and out? Also, I've read they have something new where the kids can be part of a stage show? Anyone know anything about this? Thanks for any info.:)

We were on the Radiance over Thanksgiving and my DD9 wanted to sign herself out but I wasn't totally comfortable with that and the thought of her wandering around the ship. At the oriention they advised for some of the activities like the scavenger hunt if they didn't have sign in/out priveleges they couldn't participate.

We decided she could sign herself out and would decide how long she was going to stay ahead of time and we met her right outside of the camp. There is a statue just around the corner from Adventure Ocean that we met at and if she wanted to stay we would do the same thing at the new time we decided on. We told her the first time she is not there on time she would lose the privelege and we would be signing her in/out from then on. She was on time and was even waiting for us a few times.

It worked really well for us and when we had lunch at the Windjammer if she was finished but didn't want to hang around waiting for us, she would go down/up one flight of stairs and the camp was right there.

She didn't participate in the stage show but some of her friends did. I believe it was on the last sea day in the centrum and the kids performed thier special talent, dancing, singing, playing piano and telling jokes. It was so much fun to watch.

Have a great cruise!

Toni

Archived