What To Do?!

Our Navigator Cruise is March 4th to March 8th. We are flying in the morning of the cruise and SAS is taking us from FLL to POM.

On March 8th, SAS will pick us up at POM and take us back to FLL. Our flight back to Oklahoma City isn't until 6 pm.

Should we stay in Miami longer? Or try to get a taxi instead of SAS to take us from POM to the airport when we are ready?

I guess my question is, what is there to do to kill time between the time we get off and 4 pm when we check in for our flight? Sitting in an airport for 6 hours doesn't seem like a whole lot of fun. The only flights that will take us back to OKC were at 10:40 AM and the 6:00 one that we chose.

If worse comes to worse, I guess we can bring a laptop and watch movies in the waiting area at the airport.

Thank you for your input! This is our first time travelling alone as a couple, without dad (international business man) planning everything to a tee. We are in our early 20's, but not yet 25, and I know many rental car places require you to be 25 to rent a car for the day.

Our Navigator Cruise is March 4th to March 8th. We are flying in the morning of the cruise and SAS is taking us from FLL to POM.

On March 8th, SAS will pick us up at POM and take us back to FLL. Our flight back to Oklahoma City isn't until 6 pm.

Should we stay in Miami longer? Or try to get a taxi instead of SAS to take us from POM to the airport when we are ready?

I guess my question is, what is there to do to kill time between the time we get off and 4 pm when we check in for our flight? Sitting in an airport for 6 hours doesn't seem like a whole lot of fun. The only flights that will take us back to OKC were at 10:40 AM and the 6:00 one that we chose.

If worse comes to worse, I guess we can bring a laptop and watch movies in the waiting area at the airport.

Thank you for your input! This is our first time travelling alone as a couple, without dad (international business man) planning everything to a tee. We are in our early 20's, but not yet 25, and I know many rental car places require you to be 25 to rent a car for the day.

Yes, you can rent a car but they will charge you like an extra $25 as an underage surcharge. This way you can go to the beach for a couple of hours and then drop off at fll.

Check the price for the rental (or a day room at a hotel with pool!), compared to changing to an earlier flight! Trying to "kill time" after a great vacation is a major pain....plus, if you go to the beach, how will you clean up....a flight all sweaty and sandy doesn't seem like much fun.

Archived