Is there such a thing...

galipemi

as a "bad" or undesireable SC, SB or SA suite?

I may have the option to upgrade my booking to an SC gty. Wondering if there are any downsides to the possible cabins. If I'm going to spend the $$ (and it's not a small amount), then I want to know that I'd be happy with anything in those possible categories.

Thanks in advance!

This is a real mystery to me. We had an SA next to the outside elevator and never felt we were being spied on. Do people actually strain themselves to see onto the balconies? I saw a recent picture posted but it was not from the elevator but from the next cabin I think. We liked this cabin very much-the location is excellent- and did not feel spied upon unless we were out at the railing.

Gary

Hi Michelle... What class cabin do you have now and how much is the SC upgrade going to cost? See you on board!

You can email me the answer at pibob at cox dot net.

As the others have said there are no bad SC's some are farther from the NL than others and some balconies can be seen.

This is a real mystery to me. We had an SA next to the outside elevator and never felt we were being spied on. Do people actually strain themselves to see onto the balconies? I saw a recent picture posted but it was not from the elevator but from the next cabin I think. We liked this cabin very much-the location is excellent- and did not feel spied upon unless we were out at the railing.

Gary

No, it was from the elevator. Click pic to enlarge.

2301077260099632937MKnpbI_th.jpg

Archived