New bar menus?

seacats

what did you want to know?? i can look at one and get back to you...i'm on explorer now.

D-O-Ds are 5.95

shooters of the day are the same,

most drinks are in the 6-8 buck range....mojitos are about 5.75...margaritas are 7 and up depending on how fancy and what kind of tequila....

beer is about 4.50 up to 7.95 (which is for the fosters oil cans)

I tried to get a picture a couple weeks ago on Serenade, but they didn't come out good. I only got a pic of the cover - you couldn't read anything on the other pages. Many of my favorite drinks were not on the new menu, and I was told that I couldn't order them (Love Connection/Master Card) if the bar was busy.

SerenadeoftheSeascruise2010084.jpg

what did you want to know?? i can look at one and get back to you...i'm on explorer now.

D-O-Ds are 5.95

shooters of the day are the same,

most drinks are in the 6-8 buck range....mojitos are about 5.75...margaritas are 7 and up depending on how fancy and what kind of tequila....

beer is about 4.50 up to 7.95 (which is for the fosters oil cans)

Do these prices include the 15%

Thanks

Sandian....no. i was just giving a basic range...so add 15% to the prices.

frankly, sometimes the 15% is less than what i would tip on a round of drinks on shore:p so i will add some cash if i have it handy, or just add a little to the total.

Cans of soda are 2.24 (give or take a penny) and that is including the tip. i am not a big soda drinker, but i got a couple when at the show (didn't need any more adult beverages!)

Sandian....no. i was just giving a basic range...so add 15% to the prices.

frankly, sometimes the 15% is less than what i would tip on a round of drinks on shore:p so i will add some cash if i have it handy, or just add a little to the total.

Cans of soda are 2.24 (give or take a penny) and that is including the tip. i am not a big soda drinker, but i got a couple when at the show (didn't need any more adult beverages!)

Thanks Meg that's what I thought. DD has a soda package as she does not drink alcohol. figure I can maybe use some soda for my drinks.

Sandra

Archived