Wacky rollers tubing on dominica

sanken

anyone done this rci excursion and how was the ride to the river entry point

We did the tubing tour with Antours (about half the price of RCI). Picked up in a 4WD and taken for a quick tour, then up to the entry point. Should have worn our water shoes!!! Apparently the RCI tour enters lower down the river, but everyone uses the same exit, so you get a shorter ride with the RCI. Really needed a bit more more water in the river (I kept grounding, but perhaps thats 'cos I'm a fat git!!). Apart from that, great fun.

Simon

We have done the Wacky Rollers twice but didn't do river tubing. The guides took us around the island in a 4WD and we went to a waterfall and swam up the river, between rocks. Absolutely amazing. We did it once through Princess then organsied it ourselves the second time. Guides were great.

We did it 3 weeks ago and loved it. Great time on the river and the staff was fun to be around. Drive there is very pretty, I definitely recommend river shoes because those rocks aren't gentle on your feet.

Archived