LafnVegas Help with Oosterdam wave please

Marie321

LafnVegas, we will be taking a Mexican Riviera cruise on the Oosterdam, leaving San Diego on March 20. We have a group of around 30 cruise critic members who would like to do a wave, but we are not quite sure what to do. Could you tell us what we need to do? Thanks!!!:)

LafnVegas, we will be taking a Mexican Riviera cruise on the Oosterdam, leaving San Diego on March 20. We have a group of around 30 cruise critic members who would like to do a wave, but we are not quite sure what to do. Could you tell us what we need to do? Thanks!!!:)

I am confident that LaffnVegas will be contacting you through the Oosterdam Roll Call for your cruise in a week or two. Yesterday she posted information about the Wave in the March 13 Roll Call as well as the March 6 Roll Call so will no doubt be posting in your Roll Call when it gets a little closer to your departure date. You can go to either Roll Call if you want to read more about what will happen.

:cool:So is this how I get my post count up, just keep beating an insignificant miniscule point to death?

Good Lord, let it go! I'm sure she took no offense at it. This is what frustrates me to no end on any board - the few uber-post-counters that have, HAVE to correct/guide/get the last word in at any cost.

I appreciate the wisdom of the experienced members, I don't have a problem, in fact I greatly appreciate the fact that they answer the same questions over and over again when similar threads keep popping up from time to time without complaint.

I get it, she's a girl, she's the only one I will address, I've forgotten who "Tom" even is.

Jeez, go hang out in the smoking thread and get off my back already.

Here's your obligatory smilies: :confused::mad::(:eek::cool:

There, it's all better now...

Archived