Booked in adjoining room

lastcall4all

I was checking the deck plans on our cruise and realized that our TA had booked us early saver on the Freedom in an adjoining room! We had booked and PAID IN FULL over a year ago, so it wasn't like a last minute thing where these were the only rooms left, so I'm a little confused. We ARE traveling with two older teens, is it possible that the four of us will have the two connecting rooms? I had asked if that was possible at booking time, but was told it was extra and from what I was quoted, the price did not go up when I paid the TA. Of course it is Sunday and cannot get ahold of TA, hoping anyone here could answer as to why my TA would do this. Possible upgrade if available? I really don't like the idea of having a connecting door to someone elses room especially when I booked so early. Thanks. Mitzie

If you are early saver, you probably are stuck unless you want to pay more. Dont you know which two cabins you have and if the teens are in the connecting cabin?? Your account, has me a little confused.

If you choose to upgrade, you will pay the difference, and if the price has gone up, you pay the current difference.

Iv been in connecting cabins, and its no big deal, they are locked on both sides. I never heard anything thru the door.

We book connecting rooms on purpose. Kids on one side, us on the other. Did you only book one room or two rooms? It doesn't cost any more to get a connecting room than it does to book in that category. I too am a little confused by your post.

We book connecting rooms on purpose. Kids on one side, us on the other. Did you only book one room or two rooms? It doesn't cost any more to get a connecting room than it does to book in that category. I too am a little confused by your post.

The only thing I can think of, its extra if the TA booked all 4 into one cabin, it would be extra to book two connecting cabins?

OP??

We too are booked in a connecting cabin for our cruise in 3 weeks. Our kids are across the hall in an interior. Not a huge deal except our friends who booked late are 2 doors down in the same category/type cabin. I would love it if they could switch with whoever is booked in our connecting cabin. She inquired but was told that cabin was booked. I am expecting it to be fine.

The only thing I can think of, its extra if the TA booked all 4 into one cabin, it would be extra to book two connecting cabins?

OP??

Well yeah, of course it is more expensive to book two cabins rather than just one. Perhaps that is what OP meant.

On my cruise details it only shows the one room. #1421, which when I looked at the deck plans realized it has a connecting door to room #1425. Would my paperwork state room #1421 & 1425 or just the one room? I didn't realize at the time of booking what the symbol for adjoining door was. I'm hoping for two rooms, but just happy to be leaving this cold snowy weather behind.

On my cruise details it only shows the one room. #1421, which when I looked at the deck plans realized it has a connecting door to room #1425. Would my paperwork state room #1421 & 1425 or just the one room? I didn't realize at the time of booking what the symbol for adjoining door was. I'm hoping for two rooms, but just happy to be leaving this cold snowy weather behind.

So you only booked one room, right? If you booked two rooms then you would have two cabin numbers as well as two booking numbers. The doors stayed locked on both sides unless you and the connecting room wish to have them open. Since you don't know those people, I am guessing you want it closed LOL

Me, DD and her BFF were in one room that was an adjoining room to another. We did hear the small children in the next room a couple of times when the parents were trying to get them to sleep. Other than that, no problem. This was on a Fantasy class ship. The position of the adjoining door would have made it difficult to put the two bottom beds together without blocking the door (which we didn't really care about at the time anyway).

Archived